How do you folks train stealth? 07/12/2013 05:48 PM CDT
Without ambush or poach, I'm having a hard time moving stealth. Any suggestions? Ideally, I'd like to train it on any creature type, not just constructs, given how rare those are.

Thanks!
Re: How do you folks train stealth? 07/12/2013 07:17 PM CDT
You could try stealing; that always locks my stealth. Not exactly super easy for a nonthief though.

I'm a badger, I be badgerin'
Re: How do you folks train stealth? 07/12/2013 10:20 PM CDT
My formula has always been take all armor off save for my parry stick, defend with parry and evasion, and just do typical hiding stuff (hide, stalk, circle or whatever as your maneuver, repeat). I very rarely get to actually get an ambush off even when I'm hunting constructs as I'm typically pointed out before then, but just hiding, stalking, getting pointed out, and then re-hiding on four creatures in a room gets me locked very very quickly. Tranquility makes a good bit of difference as well. Either way though doing it on something that swarms is best, since I notice a big difference when doing this with less than four creatures present.
Re: How do you folks train stealth? 07/12/2013 11:41 PM CDT
Is there a move empaths can use to reset the hiding EXP timer? Or is that not a thing anymore.
Re: How do you folks train stealth? 07/13/2013 07:45 AM CDT
<<Is there a move empaths can use to reset the hiding EXP timer? Or is that not a thing anymore.>>

I'm pretty sure that's not a thing anymore. I've taken to training it by just hiding and unhiding over and over with as many creatures of the appropriate difficulty engaged as I can muster. It's boring and annoying though (I'm not really one for stealth), so I don't do it very often, but it does work.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: How do you folks train stealth? 07/15/2013 08:36 AM CDT
<<Is there a move empaths can use to reset the hiding EXP timer? Or is that not a thing anymore.

If you're hunting a construct, could you use any move that a non-empath hunter would use?

Nikpack