Perceive health self 01/04/2013 04:08 PM CST
I was just wondering at what skill level you start to be able to see your own wounds. My empath is just now starting to be able to sense other people around - do I have much further to go?
Re: Perceive health self 01/04/2013 08:14 PM CST
The command to see your own wounds is PERCEIVE HEALTH SELF. There is no skillcheck for seeing wounds, so it should work for that right out of the box.

If you're inputting that command but still unable to see your own wounds, what are you seeing?

A common problem is having the familiar window open, but hidden behind other windows. The output for perc health self goes to the familiar window if it is open.

Melete
Here as he walked by
On the 3rd month of Lirisa the Archer
In the year of the Iron Toad
A nameless Dwarf
In a flash of genius discovered
The fundamental formula for
THE BEARD INTEGER
& cut it on a stone of this bridge
Re: Perceive health self 01/04/2013 08:22 PM CST
>>DR-Melete: The output for perc health self goes to the familiar window if it is open.

If you're using Genie, make sure that you check the option to redirect content to the main window when the Familiar window is closed.

1. Edit -> Configuration
2. In the Windows list, select "Familiar"
3. Where it says, "Redirect If Closed," choose main
4. Make sure the Familiar window is closed (and not just hidden behind another window).

You feel your Heart Link with a mug of zombie's revenge fade away.
Re: Perceive health self 01/04/2013 08:49 PM CST
>If you're using Genie, make sure that you check the option to redirect content to the main window when the Familiar window is closed.

This was the problem! Thanks!