You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/24/2009 08:51 AM CDT
I have two bleeders, one on the head and one on the chest. Both bleeders are tended, no bleeding, and I get this:

You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your head.

I checked, both bleeders were still tended, so what is this messaging supposed to mean and what if anything do you do?
Re: You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/24/2009 08:59 AM CDT
It means you've finished gaining all of the experience for your previous tends. You can unwrap and re-tend them at this point to start gaining new experience. It means nothing as far as actual wound treatment goes, just experience.

Thanks,
-Death's Nemesis Karthor
Re: You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/24/2009 09:18 AM CDT
Ah yea, I was locked. But then again, I'm usually always locked.
Re: You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/24/2009 11:31 AM CDT
He didn't mean you get the MSG when the skill is at 34/34. Tending has a timer for teaching. At the end of the timer, you stop gaining exp from the tend. Meaning you gain exp overtime into your pool for simply having it tended. Once you get that MSG u can unwrap and retend to start the exp again.

http://haldrik.mybrute.com
Re: You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/24/2009 05:09 PM CDT
<<Ah yea, I was locked. But then again, I'm usually always locked.

It has nothing to do with being locked.

To repeat what the previous poster said in a different way... Tending a wound grants experience over a series of pulses. Re-tending the same wound while a previous tend is still pulsing experience gives nothing (or reduced experience, I forget exactly which.) That message basically just says the pulsing experience is done and you can gain full experience again for future tends.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386A.V.
Re: You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/24/2009 09:16 PM CDT
And in the trivia category you still get that message after you've healed a previously tended wound.
Re: You feel like now might be a good time to change the bandages on your ***. 10/25/2009 10:48 AM CDT
the unwrappings can give a pretty long round time so becareful if you are in combat tho. Sometimes it is better to just wait for it to start bleeding again and then tend depending on what you are doing.