auto-per health 07/15/2008 09:46 AM CDT
>>Your head throbs as your perceptions are overwhelmed.

Aside from knowing next to nothing about how the auto-per health functions.

This is the first time I've seen it happen in...over a year. However, I am pretty baffled as to why I was overwhelmed and given the usual head/nerve injuries.

There were 6 people in the room, two exits with nobody adjacent in either exit. There is no way I should have been overwhelmed by that, given my skills. So that seemed silly to me.

The only thing I can think of is that the auto-per health circumvented the fact that I had 0% fatigue and almost 0 concentration at the time it happened. And where a normal per health would have failed completely, it worked and I was thus overwhelmed?

Anyway, can anyone shed light on this?

-Criminal Clemency L'Envers
Re: auto-per health 07/15/2008 12:23 PM CDT
Woundedness plays a factor in how difficult a person is to sense. If all six were hardcore-healing empaths about to go on a major heal-down break or leet hunters who can stroll out of a hunting ground about to die (and still not be in any danger of actually dying), it's possible that a mere 6 could equate to about 15 unwounded.

This (in conjunction with the teaching release) is primarily why Symphaena can't at all perc health in the empath main room anymore without stunning herself where before it had to be a large and dangerous invasion driving people indoors before that would happen. I feel like such a noob now.

J'Lo, I'm a ranger.. I'd believe anything.....
The Manipulation List -- http://symphaena.com/index.html
Re: auto-per health 07/15/2008 01:55 PM CDT
I have now officially lost track of what I knew and what has gotten into my head from people making stuff up.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: auto-per health 07/15/2008 02:30 PM CDT
When did it change from approx. empathy/10 = number can sense w/o stun (least this value always worked for my empath, i.e. about 30 people with 300 empathy).

No idea about fatigue/health factors (other than with broken head, no sensing).

Fun times!
collect ceb root
>
You manage to collect a pile of cebi roots.
Roundtime: 102 sec.
Re: auto-per health 07/15/2008 03:06 PM CDT
>The only thing I can think of is that the auto-per health circumvented the fact that I had 0% fatigue and almost 0 concentration at the time it happened.

The lack of concentration will do that to you.