Re: Please delete 06/11/2009 09:45 AM CDT
No.

What would staff do for lunchtime reading?

Annwyl
Senior Board Monitor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing Senior Board Monitor DR-Annwyl@play.net, or Message Board Supervisor DR-Cecco@play.net.
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/11/2009 10:36 AM CDT
>elanthea doesn't have a hell. although m'riss is pretty damned close.

not really
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/11/2009 11:39 AM CDT
(elanthia has a hell)

Rev. Reene

Szrael says, "I may deliberately do pretty awful things to my body, but you moon mages let terrible things happen right inside your own skulls."
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/11/2009 12:55 PM CDT
>>(elanthia has a hell)

You leave the gondola out of this.

SEND[Bramoir] Okay, you are all set, just make sure you use your name for the powers of good okay?
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/11/2009 02:25 PM CDT
>You leave the gondola out of this.

That doesn't count until there's a trader caravan on it.
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/11/2009 10:55 PM CDT
If you have a Skull&Bones Pirate like Avatar thingy your suppose to like conflict, you make no sense
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/11/2009 11:59 PM CDT
>>If you have a Skull&Bones Pirate like Avatar thingy your suppose to like conflict, you make no sense

I thought it just meant he likes to pillage.
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/12/2009 12:36 AM CDT
I thought it meant nothing.

I, on the other hand, really do hunt dragons.
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/12/2009 12:42 AM CDT
>>I, on the other hand, really do hunt dragons.

Like anyone doubted it. :P
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/12/2009 03:45 AM CDT
"If you have a Skull&Bones Pirate like Avatar thingy your suppose to like conflict, you make no sense"

The Jolly Roger was used as a means of Coaxing surrender, thus avoiding Conflict.

=P

-liiililillliili-
Re: Please delete "Conflicts - Empaths" from the Play.net Forums 06/12/2009 07:20 AM CDT
no, it means he's either a pirate or he likes rum.

It's a number, it gets bigger. That's the whole DR experience right there