A Dumb Script 01/06/2009 03:48 PM CST
(Zalila puts salt on %1's wounds)

Over and over and over in the Empath guild. Basically her healing script does this once or twice per heal. I sort of doubt that Empaths can rub salt into people's wounds without getting shock, but that notwithstanding, the "%1" bit is OOC and annoying.

(Zalila puts salt on %1's wounds)
>ooc zal Fix your script.
You whisper to Zalila.
Zalila whispers, "?"
>ooc zal "(Zalila puts salt on %1's wounds)" At least fix it so that it shows the name correctly.
You whisper to Zalila.
Zalila whispers, "and you are the script police?"
>ooc zal It's retarded, and OOC. I can be the OOC in a populated area police.
You whisper to Zalila.

So. Can Empaths pour salt on people's wounds without getting shock? And even if they can, what can you do about an Empath with a poorly written, OOC script?

I am reminded of this incident:
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=23&topic=6&message=7674

(Kaishae stands and walks towards you, her gaze holding your's, she stradles your lap and twines her fingers in your hair before yanking your head back and dragging her tongue up your neck.)
(Kaishae caresses your chest, distracting you, til you feel the pierce of her canines in your neck, Soft whimpers escape her as she feeds gently.)
(Kaishae as she raises her head, her lips blood kissed red, her body arcs side to side as she bucks her bottom over your groin to a primal beat that speaks to her alone. )
(Kaishae pants glazed eyes locks on your's, she releases you, pushes you away. Stands and turns her back to you.)

I believe that's Paerolia/Euscorpiuss/Valeaererer's dance, but it was recreated by an Empath. Should Empaths get shock for abusing act to do shock-inducing things?

>act kills you all.

-- Player of Szrael --

Skills Needed for Kaith Partani
Need 287 (500) Empathy.
Have at least 200 in #1 Armor (Light Chain).
Have at least 240 Evasion.
Have at least 160 Shield Usage.
Re: A Dumb Script 01/07/2009 03:59 PM CST
i got stuck on the lameness of putting in salt in someone's wounds...
Re: A Dumb Script 01/12/2009 02:55 PM CST
LOL!

=]
A fellow gamer
Re: A Dumb Script 02/05/2009 10:55 AM CST
Oh my god.

I am reminded of when a certain mage molested the Town Green Pond and I and several others were quickly (under 5 seconds) ravaged in a most embarrassing manner.

My eyes, they bleed.

Inauri