The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 08:03 PM CST
I finally got around to tracking down and killing Ryain. Here's the log. I edited out most of the random Snoblin beating just because it was kind of redudant.

> go cre
You gesture at Ryain.
Your spell backfires somewhat.
(Was going to start with a nice EMA, but...PLAN B, PLAN B!)
>prep hl
Images of streaking stars falling from the heavens flash across your vision as you quickly form the patterns of the Heart Link spell.
> harn 5
Roundtime: 3 seconds
You gesture at Ryain.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.
> prep nb
Images of streaking stars falling from the heavens flash across your vision as you quickly form the patterns of the Nissa's Binding spell.
> harn 15
Ryain closes to pole weapon range on a flat-nosed snow goblin.
Ryain stops a flat-nosed snow goblin from advancing any farther.
Your heart continues its slow, steady rhythm.
You gesture.
You are unable to keep some of the mana from leaking out of the spell pattern.
You feel Ryain fall under the effects of your spell.
Moving as one fluid extension of power, a flat-nosed snow goblin bashes a frozen club at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The club lands a good strike to his back!
You begin to advance on Ryain.
You close to melee range on Ryain.
The alfar avenger begins to advance on Ryain.
The snow goblin moves into a position to dodge.
The alfar avenger closes to melee range on Ryain.
Moving in with powerful grace, a flat-nosed snow goblin swings a frozen club at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The club lands a good strike to his head, lightly stunning him!
Ryain mumbles something in his sleep.
Moving with incredible power and control, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain attempts to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The blade lands a good hit to his right leg!
(He wakes up from being attacked, and now I can't re-sleep him, boo hoo.)
Ryain whispers, "thanks"
Ryain leaps to his feet!
Ryain snarls viciously, his teeth bared in hunger that is decidedly short of sanity!
Ryain bares his teeth in a vicious snarl as he stares around, wild-eyed.
Ryain says, "I'm minding my own damn business, leave me alone"
Moving with powerful grace, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.
You say, "Nope."
>prep ema 20
Images of streaking stars falling from the heavens flash across your vision as you quickly form the patterns of the Energy Manacles spell.
You say, "You keep harassing me when I'm minding mine."
You say, "Figured it was time I returned the favor."
* A scabby snow goblin sidesteps and bashes at you. You dodge.
You gesture at Ryain.
A myriad of brilliant purple lights coalesce from your fingertips and dart toward your target with a feverish speed!
The lights begin to drip like liquid, then solidify into tight bands of crackling energy around Ryain!
The bands snap around him, leaving him bound!
Roundtime: 4 seconds
Ryain says, "You're about to cross the line "
You say, "You're the one who keeps attacking me randomly."
Ryain whispers, "OOC: go complain on some forum and get over it, yer borderline harassment here"
With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.
> ooc ryai No jury would convict me, you keep coming to where I am, minding my own business, and attacking me. Taste some for yourself.
You whisper to Ryain.
With the speed and temerity of a swooping falcon, a scabby snow goblin sidesteps and bashes at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.
Ryain says, "You travelled two boatrides onto some islands in the middle of nowhere, quit harassing me and get lost."
You gesture at Ryain.
You link your heart's rhythm to Ryain, and feel his heart shudder as its natural beat is forced to match your own.
> prep leth
Images of streaking stars falling from the heavens flash across your vision as you quickly form the patterns of the Lethargy spell.
> harn 20
Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.
You say, "Says the man who came from Forfedhar to bother an Empath who had never even met him before."
You gesture at Ryain.
Red tendrils shoot from your fingertips and arc towards Ryain, wrapping themselves around his limbs.
Ryain looks more lethargic.
You are now set to use your attack stance:
Attack : 100%
Evade : 100%
Parry : 0%
Block : 80%
> shove rya
You slam your hands against Ryain forcefully, staggering him backward.
Roundtime: 4 sec.
Ryain yawns and stretches, coming out of his sleep.
You stalk Ryain in a circle, looking for an opening.
> prep nb
You move into a position to dodge.
Roundtime: 3 sec.
> harn 15
You gesture.
(Lots of this. The snobs beat on him for a while, but eventually wakes up and berserks so I can't keep him down with brawling.)
Ryain says, "Alright I'm about to get real frank"
Ryain leaps to his feet!
You shove Ryain to his knees.
Ryain springs to his feet in a sudden burst of vicious strength!
You fake Ryain, first moving one way and then another, leaving him off balance.
Moving with grace, Ryain slices a bastard sword at a grimy snow goblin. A grimy snow goblin evades, jumping to one side with little effort.
The snow goblin moves into a position to dodge.
Moving like a striking snake, a haughty snow goblin sidesteps and bashes at Ryain. Ryain partially blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The club lands a harmless blow to his chest!
You shove Ryain with tremendous force, knocking him into a sprawling heap.
>prep ema 20
Images of streaking stars falling from the heavens flash across your vision as you quickly form the patterns of the Energy Manacles spell.
Ryain springs to his feet in a sudden burst of vicious strength!
Ryain says, "Okay listen, you have no consent and your friends were already put on record as attacking me without, if you continue I'm just gunna call the GMs"
You say, "You attacked me, previously and again just now."
Moving as one fluid extension of power, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler.
You gesture at Ryain.
A myriad of brilliant purple lights coalesce from your fingertips and dart toward your target with a feverish speed!
The lights begin to drip like liquid, then solidify into tight bands of crackling energy around Ryain!
The bands snap around him, leaving him bound!
Roundtime: 5 seconds
Ryain says, "I didn't attack you, you're trying to get these to kill me"
Ryain appears to regain some of his energy.
>prep nb
Images of streaking stars falling from the heavens flash across your vision as you quickly form the patterns of the Nissa's Binding spell.
You say, "You attacked me at the Empath guild, numerous times."
Ryain's face becomes a portrait of determination as he breaks free of the constricting bands of purple light!
The constricting bands of purple light around Ryain fade into nothingness.
>harn 15
Ryain says, "Alright, I gave fair warning"
You gesture.
(More beating from the Snoblins, but he wakes up again.)
Your mind hears Ryain thinking, "can anyone drag me in tier 2 snobs?"
> think I've got him.
> You hear your mental voice echo, I've got him.
> Your mind hears Ryain thinking, "have someone sleeping and harassing me, gunna die"
Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone, a flat-nosed snow goblin swings a frozen club at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The club lands a solid hit that temporarily knocks away his breath with a light blow to the chest knocking him to the ground!
Driving in like an adept combatant, a pure white alfar avenger swings with an unusual black blade at Ryain. Ryain fails to dodge, taking the full blow. The blade lands a good strike that painfully mashes several toes of the left foot!
Moving with incredible power and control, a portly snow goblin bashes a frozen club at Ryain. Ryain barely blocks with a crocodile-skin buckler. The club lands a strong hit that turns soft belly-flesh a bloody red with a blow to the abdomen, stunning him!
Grim laughter trails from Ryain's lips as he falls into Urrem'tier's embrace.
Driving in like an unbeatable force, a rank snow goblin bashes a large frozen club at Ryain. Ryain attempts to evade, moving directly into the blow. The club lands a heavy strike that cracks several bones in his neck!
Glancing at Ryain, a rank snow goblin emits a meek roar and performs a ridiculous-looking dance. It then laughs so hard it nearly falls over.
* Ryain was just struck down!
* Ryain is slain before your eyes!
>
A grimy snow goblin gazes thoughtfully at its frozen club, and then at Ryain's left arm. Reaching down, the goblin rips off Ryain's left arm and gives it a few test swings before discarding the club with a grunt.
>
Ryain twitches feebly, the cold, claylike corpse apparently mimicking the undead before it decays.
You say, "There we go."
You pat Ryain on the back.
You say, "Now we're even. If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone, from now on."
You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Not good enough"
> go cre

Pheniks whispers, "I'm not the one that will, just wait for it you snert"
Aidek comes out of hiding.
* Aidek fires a barbed arrow at you. You evade.
The barbed arrow lands nearby!
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 08:24 PM CST
Congrats =)
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 09:13 PM CST
Good one.

>>You say, "Now we're even. If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone, from now on."
>>You hear the ghostly voice of Ryain say, "Not good enough"

Hmm, I smell sequel!

/popcorn

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?" - Walt Whitman
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 09:19 PM CST
>>Ryain says, "You travelled two boatrides onto some islands in the middle of nowhere, quit harassing me and get lost."

Not sure how he figured 2 boat rides... He does know there is a ship from Haven to Aesry...right? I mean anyone who spends any kind of time there really knows that. He smells a bit like Denmark if you ask me (rotten).

-TG, TG, & GL, et al.
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 09:57 PM CST
<< Attack : 100%
<< Evade : 100%
<< Parry : 0%
<< Block : 80%

I think you should have an extra 2 stance points by now if you haven't checked already. And good to know he's the instigate and report type of person. /scribe

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386AV.
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 10:01 PM CST
For me, the sweet spot was when the snow goblin ripped his arm off. Well done!

~Player of "One of the Caels."
Queen of Non-Sequitors
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 10:16 PM CST
I certainly hope they laughed in his face.

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?" - Walt Whitman
Re: The Grand Finale. 12/07/2008 11:01 PM CST
Well done. I hope you survived the report well and in good standing. He takes the cake lately for ooc talking alt bringin forum fodder these days.