Hah! 12/01/2008 10:09 PM CST
If this is the kind of maturity I'll be approached with after attempting to handle the situation from a "brothers sticking up for one another" sense then I'll tell you, she's as good as dead. Today, tomorrow, or next month... This empath will be slain. Spare me the "Oh mighty barb killed the empath thing", because empaths who tend to be mean that want to flaunt around like their ... doesn't stink is old in my book. She will reap the consequences of her actions. There, I've stooped down. Continue the flame war.
Re: Hah! 12/01/2008 11:03 PM CST
If this is the kind of maturity I'll be approached with after attempting to handle the situation from a "brothers sticking up for one another" sense then I'll tell you, she's as good as dead. Today, tomorrow, or next month... This empath will be slain. Spare me the "Oh mighty barb killed the empath thing", because empaths who tend to be mean that want to flaunt around like their ... doesn't stink is old in my book. She will reap the consequences of her actions. There, I've stooped down. Continue the flame war.

Umm... way to completely miss the point. She and others couldn't care less if she is killed or gets into a fight. She even welcomes it. She plays a combat empath for goodness sake. The OOC behaviour and the lolfail attempts at killing her are the point of these threads.

-Evran

Crackling with unspent rage since 386AV.
Re: Hah! 12/02/2008 03:25 AM CST
It is okay to start ONE thread and reply to people that respond to you.

No need to start a thread for each one of your responses.

there is a statistically significant possibility that i will become annoyed by this over time.

:oP Ragran
Idon Raider
____We, the disenfranchised men and women of Elanthia do, by the publishing of this accord, cast off the oppressive yoke of all law and nations and choose for ourselves a path of loyalty unto ourselves

_____www.idonraiders.com