Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 08:55 AM CDT
I LOVE empaths who think because they're an EMPATH they can gwethsmash you then run off and say oh no I'm an empath you can't do anything to me. Asperity I'm talking to you. I asked kindly for a replacement set, and you thumped me... you better watch out. Just because I respect many empaths doesn't mean i will not get my repayment.

Xyia
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 11:06 AM CDT
Um....in my experience with Asperity and Acerbity they can pretty much do what they want. The whole, "You can't do anything to me" isn't because "I'm an empath" it's because they will own you. While I don't like getting killed 3 times in a row by an empath, hurts the self esteem you know, as the player I applaud them. After being owned by them I no longer feel bad about killing mouthy empaths because I know with time they can train to be deadly themselves. So, to you empaths who cry, "OMG! You killed me, most people frown on you killing an empath." 1. If you don't want to be killed don't run your mouth. 2. Obviously the empath guild is no longer as defenseless as it once was. and 3. Learn from the example of the 'ities, train and get revenge. Just my two cents...maybe 3?

~Divine Draughter Lyonesse, Drunken Beer Wench of Elanthia
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 03:14 PM CDT
Good luck with that revenge. If they are saying 'you can't kill me, I'm an empath' it's certainly tongue-in-cheek.

I think I'd really like them if the 23 hour/day training didn't irk me.

~Purehand

You feel that for the moment you've learned all you can about harming shopkeepers.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 03:35 PM CDT
How do they kill people?

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 03:39 PM CDT
NB + Avengers.

Rev. Reene

You turn the gaharzen a few ways, trying to activate it. You hear an unsettling metallic click, and the gaharzen vibrates slightly in your hand.
The gaharzen pulses a moment then shatters in majestic beauty, sending slivers flying.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 04:01 PM CDT
>>and say oh no I'm an empath you can't do anything to me.

Never said this.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 04:05 PM CDT
Oh I'm sorry, ran to the cleric's guild where another empath told me I can't do anything to you, you're an empath. Oh and thanks for smashing me again for nothing... you think because you're "all so powerful" I'll never be able to get my revenge... well you are wrong poor empath... now I have a reason to train. And it might not be today or tomorrow, but I guarentee you I will get my revenge on you
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 04:08 PM CDT
That's the spirit.

Rev. Reene

You turn the gaharzen a few ways, trying to activate it. You hear an unsettling metallic click, and the gaharzen vibrates slightly in your hand.
The gaharzen pulses a moment then shatters in majestic beauty, sending slivers flying.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 04:09 PM CDT
[Middens, Crossbow Bend]
You notice an ivory alfar guardian, a pale blue moonbeam, a shadowling and an ivory urn.
Obvious paths: northeast.
>
Xyia just arrived.
>
Xyia says, "You owe me 2 gweths"
>
Xyia points at you.
> "Okay.
You say, "Okay."
> "I'll get right on that.
You say, "I'll get right on that."
>
Xyia seems to be waiting for something.
>
The shadowling mantles its wings, arches its back, lays its ears flat and hisses at Xyia.
> "Be right back.
ne

I thought it was funny. :(
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/15/2008 05:18 PM CDT
<<now I have a reason to train. And it might not be today or tomorrow, but I guarentee you I will get my revenge on you

Thats what happened to me in Aesry long long ago. I was just a toggler like 20th circle and a old time cleric named Darthian would abuse me for no reason. I guess he hated barbs. He left Aesry after a while and I just trained and trained for the chance to get him back for all the abuse. I never saw him again until I was near 50th. I trained a bunch of shortbow by then and saw him in Aesry. I was able to one shot him. I just remember saying to him.. 'well that felt good.' We became decent friends after that. unfortunately he sold and someone else owns him now.

Revenge isn't all bad. It set me on a path of how I should train my barb.

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/26/2008 03:20 AM CDT
I would be interested to know why Asperity gweth-smashed Xyia. I mean, Asperity must have had some reason to do it.
Re: Asperity You better watch yourself 04/26/2008 07:07 AM CDT
>>I would be interested to know why Asperity gweth-smashed Xyia. I mean, Asperity must have had some reason to do it.<<

Seconded, although it might just have been to annoy her.

~Villya

"I'm not going to call an Ambulence this time because if I do you won't learn anything!"-Brian Griffin, Family Guy