uhmm okay.. 03/31/2007 06:21 PM CDT
Well, all pissing contest aside. I just wanted to show what had happened. I've done that already. I was nervous about posting at first (because I've never posted in forums before) and felt dumb for tattle telling about but that I have and am glad I did, too.I'm thankful for all views, all responses.
Your opinions are right to have and hold and share whatever. I will not get angry or think you are dumb for what you feel or think. I'm satisfied already with what I had to say and believe that if not me saying anything those mentioned have already been picking clods of dirt out of their own graves. If you haven't had any bad run ins from these folks then good for you. I wasn't as fortunate.Maybe, like I said it was on my fault. I don't back down on what I think Lanita deserves. If she did something wrong I don't pull back and expect others to just cause I'm a girl,younger in age or circle, Empath, or in relation to anyone. You get what you deserve.. Whatever, I still don't think Lanita deserved an attempt on her life.
Garlinen and I are not the only ones they've been playing with. I still hear others with their stories about why they do not even pay those unmentionables any attention. I've already made the move away to avoid it all until everything cools and calms.
Like I said I'm happy with me being able to share my story. I didn't NEED responses but was very glad to have them. ALL of them. Your opinions are yours. I cannot hate for what you feel. (Maybe roll my eyes but you cannot see that, right? hehe) Have a nice day folks. I only wish well for you all.

Make your mistakes your master piece!
~Stoppit some more~
Lanita