Garlinen's words. 03/28/2007 11:02 PM CDT
"I was sitting outside the NE gate of crossing, running my forage,hide, search script, I hate typing the same things over and over. I look away to talk to someone and in the 3-5 minutes I am not paying attention the warmage grabs me and starts dragging me around. I am not sure what he was saying while he was dragging me around, was trying to figure out why I was being drug to begin with"
"So finally he stops because I resisted his drag and I was like "you mind?" He says "about time SCRIPTA"...I didnt realize there was a rule that said if you are running a script that people could do whatever they want to you. So since he felt the need to disturb my training, I starting pointing at him when he hid to disturb his training. Then he is like, hey you cant point, your an empath....Which is also a rule I didnt know about,.."
"so then he starts using his targetted spells on me, Kriike shows up and is like whats going on. sees I am getting hurt and I try to run away. Mudezi follows and keeps attacking. Kriike holds my hand and moves me, and thats when my internet dropped meSolkaardr (9:00:39 PM): I log back in when it comes back up about an hour later and I am dead""so as far as I know, if Kriike was giving you guys problems both of them could have killed me while I was not able to help myself" For some reason I guess cause he is doing free access he cannot post. So, I posted for him.