Removing Corpses 02/11/2019 08:46 PM CST
So I encountered a dead friend who was apparently removed from the Crossing guild for some reason, and when he was outside, his body was standing! I'm assuming the removal mechanic propped him up, which probably isn't quite right.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Removing Corpses 02/11/2019 09:13 PM CST
>>his body was standing

Gee, I hope no one tells the provincial authorities the Zoluren Moda is causing the dead to rise and do her bidding. :D

--
Re: Removing Corpses 02/12/2019 08:16 AM CST
I've seen this quirk before, where a really strong person would pull the corpse to his feet. We both get a giggle out of it.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Removing Corpses 02/12/2019 11:05 AM CST
<<I've seen this quirk before, where a really strong person would pull the corpse to his feet. We both get a giggle out of it.>>

I seem to recall seeing that before too, but the dead person just fell back over after being pulled up as part of it rather than staying standing. Still pretty amusing. Maybe that changed at some point to where they stay upright; I wasn't actually there to see what happened in this case, I just know the body was standing when I got there and that it had been removed from the guild.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: Removing Corpses 02/12/2019 01:30 PM CST

My guess is the NPC removal assumes they would be dragging alive people out and would leave them standing there wondering what happened. So it would make sense for them to auto stand them up, but for a body, yeah that's kind of weird.