PERC HEALTH <Person> 11/13/2015 02:58 PM CST
I found an odd, probably obscure bug with PERC HEALTH <Person> when there's a persistent link involved. If the person is poisoned, doing so gives the whole help message output for PERCEIVE as though you had tried to perceive an invalid thing. It still lists their health output, just also spams the screen with the help output. I think it's the presence of poison that causes this to happen.

Thanks,
-Life Weaver Karthor
Re: PERC HEALTH <Person> 10/26/2019 04:21 PM CDT
<<I found an odd, probably obscure bug with PERC HEALTH <Person> when there's a persistent link involved. If the person is poisoned, doing so gives the whole help message output for PERCEIVE as though you had tried to perceive an invalid thing. It still lists their health output, just also spams the screen with the help output. I think it's the presence of poison that causes this to happen.>>

With all the poison flying around right now, would this be a good time to nudge this particular bug? I noticed it again during the initial spider invasion the other day. Health output goes to the familiar window as always, but the syntax help thing gets spewed out onto the story window when it really shouldn't.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor
Re: PERC HEALTH <Person> 10/27/2019 10:50 AM CDT
Hopefully fixed!

GM Grejuva
Re: PERC HEALTH <Person> 10/27/2019 06:15 PM CDT
Awesome, thanks! I'll let you know if I notice anything off still.

Thanks,
-Biomancer Karthor