Absolution and brawling.. 04/15/2015 06:33 PM CDT
Any reason why I can't do brawling moves to hurt undead? I have no problem attacking them with weapons but I can't brawl?

> kick
* As if fumbling muscle flab were natural, a zombie stomper gives a low howl and claws at you. You evade, stepping aside with ease.
[You're solidly balanced with opponent in better position.]
>
Feeling some trepidation and concern at the thought of injuring another, you think better of your action.
You cannot seem to do that right now.
>
* Moving in like a timid schoolboy, a zombie stomper slams down at you. You dodge.
[You're solidly balanced and in very strong position.]
> slap
Feeling some trepidation and concern at the thought of injuring another, you think better of your action.
You cannot seem to do that right now.
>
* Tentatively, a zombie stomper charges wide at you. You dodge, twisting easily away from the blow.
[You're solidly balanced with no advantage.]
> pow

You reach out with your senses and see pulsating (10/21) streams of vibrant blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is radiant (15/21) mana to the west, radiant (15/21) mana to the southwest, pulsating (10/21) mana to the south, and pulsating (10/21) mana to the north.
You sense the Absolution spell upon you, which will last for about eighty-three roisaen.
You sense the Gauge Flow spell upon you, which will last for about fifty-two roisaen.
You sense the Aggressive Stance spell upon you, which will last for about thirty-two roisaen.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

> jab

< Trying poorly, you jab an ebony-hilted dagger set with a large teardrop ruby at a zombie stomper. A zombie stomper evades, barely twisting out of a tight spot.
[You're adeptly balanced and in dominating position.]
[Roundtime 1 sec.]
Re: Absolution and brawling.. 04/15/2015 06:50 PM CDT
>>Squaryl: Any reason why I can't do brawling moves to hurt undead? I have no problem attacking them with weapons but I can't brawl?

You're in empathic shock avoidance mode. The BRAWL command toggles this for Empaths.

> brawl
You are now set to avoid aggressive brawling manuevers.

> brawl
You will no longer avoid aggressive brawling manuevers.

"Empathy doesn't make people nice." --GM Armifer

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html