Missing posts in multiple folders 02/14/2020 10:12 PM CST
In a handful of the subfolders within The clerics folder, 3 or so years of posts are suddenly missing. (this subfolder among them)

Documentation is a love letter you write to your future self.
Re: Missing posts in multiple folders 02/15/2020 09:56 AM CST
Hi!

Would you be able to give some more details so I can track down what might have happened? Did this just happen in the cleric folders? Which specific folders was it beyond this folder?
(And these questions might be the most difficult) What years went missing? The last year I see active is 2007 for Clerics < Responses to GM/Official Announcements. Does that mean all posts from 2004-2007 went missing? Or do the years vary from folder to folder? e.g. Responses 2004-2007 go missing but General had 2006-2009 disappear.

There is an auto-archive system that auto hides (but doesn't delete) old posts, but those are typically more than 10 years old if I recall correctly. That system is controlled onsite. So my gut instinct makes me believe this is somehow that system at work. But it would be weird if it was targeted directly to the cleric folders and variable set of years.

I'll check to see if I can find anything.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Missing posts in multiple folders 02/16/2020 06:06 PM CST
Ok, it looks like I might have been looking at too many forum posts from different folders and it's just that there haven't been any posts in some folders since 2017 and I'm confusing GM cleric development announcement posts and response threads from other folders.

Documentation is a love letter you write to your future self.