Re: Altar Updates 02/14/2016 06:59 PM CST

Thanks! This should help younger clerics a lot in busy areas like Crossing.
Re: Altar Updates 02/14/2016 10:09 PM CST

Speaking as a non-cleric these updates are great. Thanks!
Re: Altar Updates 02/15/2016 12:33 AM CST
One thing that may concern me is that this may turn clerics into traders of holy water. Probably won't happen and we'll just get more request to make holy water. It's nice that folks in Ratha will be able to clean the altars themselves. My cleric hopes to get request to make water holy. I guess we'll see how things go.

The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

Abraham Lincoln

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/search_results.html#QHdX1KWUxuDHdcHr.99
Re: Altar Updates 02/15/2016 02:29 PM CST
Any chance of some of the altars that aren't aligned to cleric badges be added to what can go on a badge?

Re: Altar Updates 02/15/2016 03:55 PM CST
>>Any chance of some of the altars that aren't aligned to cleric badges be added to what can go on a badge?

Not at this time. :/

GM Grejuva
Re: Altar Updates 03/06/2016 03:33 AM CST
See, I knew when I saw this update that Grejuva wouldn't forget about us.

> clean altar with water
You begin to wash a cylindrical obsidian altar with your holy water.
As soon as the holy water comes into contact with both you and the altar, it flares an angry red! The glowing red water burns worse than any acid you know, boiling on your hands for several long moments of torment, and then all of it evaporates.

S!>
Your pigment jar falls to the ground.

S!> health

Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some tiny scratches to the left arm, some minor abrasions to the right leg, a severely swollen and deeply bruised right hand, a severely scarred, mangled and malformed right hand, a severely swollen and deeply bruised left hand, a severely scarred, mangled and malformed left hand.

Bleeding
Area Rate

inside r. hand slight
inside l. hand slight
You're stunned!

<3

Thayet
@thayelf // http://thayette.tumblr.com

"But you must know that if corruption is powerful enough, it's not corruption at all — it's law. Unspoken, unwritten, but law." — Robert Jackson Bennett, City of Stairs
Re: Altar Updates 03/06/2016 08:38 AM CST
Hands down, my favorite thing in the game are the necromancer-cleric easter eggs. Thank you for posting that.
Re: Altar Updates 03/06/2016 10:57 AM CST

>>Hands down, my favorite thing in the game are the necromancer-cleric easter eggs. Thank you for posting that.

Ditto!!!

~Gab
Re: Altar Updates 03/07/2016 02:25 PM CST
hah! That's extremely wonderful. Thanks for this update, Grejuva (and also the perceiving bless business--I always hated that it cost any devotion at all).
Re: Altar Updates 03/07/2016 09:04 PM CST

Great update. really glad the perc weapon does not take devotion anymore.... that always seemed a bit silly

the feeble old swamp shaman