Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Coz/HyH 02/16/2013 07:43 PM CST
What are the stat contests for casting HYH? Im a new cleric and that information seems to be lacking from Elanthipedia from what I can see.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/16/2013 07:47 PM CST
I figured it out once...but I think i remember it being will vs fortitude. I know fortitude is right.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/16/2013 08:01 PM CST
>What are the stat contests for casting HYH?

I would assume the stat contests for HyH are whatever spell you use in the casting. CoZ, Malediction, or uncurse. Ideally it would simply convey their stat contests as a relay.

Pants.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/16/2013 09:01 PM CST
>>What are the stat contests for casting HYH? Im a new cleric and that information seems to be lacking from Elanthipedia from what I can see.

Hydra Hex itself is not a contested spell. It's just a matrix that interacts with other spells, like Osrel Meraud. In this case, it's a metaspell that makes either CoZ or Malediction pulsing AOE (or Uncurse).

Believe Malediction, the spell referenced, is magic vs. fortitude? Or spirit vs. fortitude.

http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Contested_spells

The page above gives a break-down of the contest types.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/17/2013 08:32 AM CST
I'm fairly certain that CoZ and Maled are both Spirit vs Fort but I could be wrong.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/17/2013 03:36 PM CST
You know, I think you are right. Think we deteremined it was spirit vs fort. I did a lot of testing of things in test, I dont' remember what was what anymore. Most posts i made on Hyh are all in the test folder.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/18/2013 10:07 AM CST
Discern should tell you given the appropriate ranks.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/19/2013 02:55 AM CST
Watch out with hyh. Using it with one of the curses, forgot which one, WILL attract roaches apparently. Dont know if this is new or not since I never really used the curses before the change.

>>Male Persona Non grata seeking Dead Female Pokemon
Re: Coz/HyH 02/19/2013 07:14 AM CST
...what the bloody fires are you smoking over there? Roaches?

Pants.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/19/2013 11:17 AM CST

Don't know about roaches but used the COZ version of it last night. Duration super short, which is not completely surprising, but seems to work decently.
Re: Coz/HyH 02/19/2013 01:45 PM CST
>>...what the bloody fires are you smoking over there? Roaches?

"Several nexus points in your Hydra Hex matrix resolve into brown, cockroach-like shapes that huddle nearby, waiting to spread the curse."

You have to be not hunting to see it I think.

>>Male Persona Non grata seeking Dead Female Pokemon
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page