Re: Blood and Booty - Two New Cleric Rituals 07/29/2012 07:46 PM CDT
That Blood Ritual was TOTALLY COOL!!!! Is there a limit to how often it can be done, cause seriously, I wanna do that at LEAST once a day. Okay maybe every other day. Thanks for the new rituals!! Haven't tried the Booty one but it sounds interesting. I look forward to more cool things being released for clerics!! Especially if you are going to release chill spirit again. I have always wanted to use that.

Sharks are fun. People eating islands are fun. Too bad you can't combine the two.
Re: Blood and Booty - Two New Cleric Rituals 07/29/2012 08:17 PM CDT
>>Is there a limit to how often it can be done?

Like all communes it does have a timer for repeated gains, and I'm sure it won't take folks too long to figure out what it is without me telling them. But I will say, these rituals are designed for enough usage to facilitate training aspects of an X3 world.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: Blood and Booty - Two New Cleric Rituals 07/30/2012 06:12 AM CDT
You seem to have broken the ability to get favor orbs (with pilfered goods) with these new rituals:

[Eyes of the Thirteen, Eye of Damaris]
Filtering through crystalline stars circling the apex of the midnight-blue dome, beams silvered like moonlight edge a graceful obsidian altar at the end of the platform. Countless bas-relief nightingales swirl up its sides, wings flared and heads flung back in eternal nightsong. Encircling its base is a ring of shrike skulls, each polished to the warm glow of old ivory and gleaming with opulent rows of tiny jet and lapis beads.
You also see a tall silver candlestick.
Obvious exits: up.

> get knife
put knife on alt

You get a skinning knife from inside your thigh quiver.
>
You reverently place a skinning knife on the black granite altar.
> offer knife on alt
You offer your knife to the gods in homage of their greatness.
> l on alt
There is nothing on there.
> grunt
You make a grunting noise.

TG, TG, GL, et al.

"Disagreement with the fundamental plan at this point is akin to supporting Richard III vs the Tudors."
-Raesh
Re: Blood and Booty - Two New Cleric Rituals 07/30/2012 07:14 AM CDT
>offer knife on altar>>

this isn't the proper syntax for favors.

For favors put the item on the altar, then PRAY.

/---
Oh and last one, DR at any given time has a population of weenies that will criticize at the drop of a hat, don't take things personally it happens to everyone.
Leucius