Swappable messages 08/09/2010 11:41 AM CDT
"I've added three clerical weapon swap messages. You can use SPELL BRIEFMSG ON to suppress the two spell-related ones if you want."

I have only found one so far. I would assume that one spell related would be Benediction but haven't noticed it. Thanks for the cool stuff like this.

Can I make one suggestion- maybe one for Tamsine's commune also?
Re: Swappable messages 08/09/2010 12:50 PM CDT
>>I have only found one so far. I would assume that one spell related would be Benediction but haven't noticed it. Thanks for the cool stuff like this.

I'm surprised you haven't, its centering and mpp.

Re: Swappable messages 08/09/2010 01:21 PM CDT
I had issues with them the first time I tried to identify the spells.

Basic:
You shift your bastard sword to a two-handed edged grip while quietly paying homage to the war gods.

Centering:
With one superbly balanced motion, you shift your bastard sword to a two-handed edged grip in front of your heart.

MPP:
Silver light kisses the surface of your bastard sword as you shift it to a two-handed edged grip.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: Swappable messages 08/09/2010 01:41 PM CDT
Neat!
Re: Swappable messages 08/09/2010 02:57 PM CDT
"I'm surprised you haven't, its centering and mpp."

I can't say I really tried hard. Flavius essentially always has Centering up, so I wonder how I missed it? What is the message when you have both centering and mpp up?
Re: Swappable messages 08/09/2010 08:27 PM CDT
>With one superbly balanced motion, you shift your bastard sword to a two-handed edged grip in front of your heart.

This was the only one I ever found. Of course, I always have centering on me in combat so that might have had something to do with it...

These are cool.
Re: Swappable messages 08/18/2010 11:29 PM CDT
These are neat thank you!