Fou change 05/10/2010 12:17 PM CDT
Just curious- why?
Re: Fou change 05/10/2010 12:51 PM CDT
While you're looking at FoU could you look at it's interaction with Celps? I get that they have fire resistance but WM seem to be able to at least hit them with fire spells. With 900+ TM and a capped FOU I can't touch them.
Re: Fou change 05/10/2010 01:10 PM CDT
>>Just curious- why?

I was investigating a bug in the spell's warning, and saw that JUSTICE is overall more accurate. Since I wouldn't have added the warning in the first place if the verb existed then, I decided to snip it.

>>While you're looking at FoU could you look at it's interaction with Celps? I get that they have fire resistance but WM seem to be able to at least hit them with fire spells. With 900+ TM and a capped FOU I can't touch them.

Most TM spells have secondary damage types. Celpeze happen to be immune to the entire combination FoU uses.

GM Grejuva
Re: Fou change 05/10/2010 01:49 PM CDT
>Most TM spells have secondary damage types. Celpeze happen to be immune to the entire combination FoU uses.

Yeah, we were talking about this on clan chat. Fireball includes impact damage.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Fou change 05/10/2010 01:53 PM CDT
Bummer. Any clues as to what the secondary damage FoU does?
Re: Fou change 05/11/2010 12:41 PM CDT
well, what else are celps immune to would also solve the answer.

I know all about Paladins, trust me. All they do is boss you around and tell you what to do.
"Don't walk on the grass, don't litter, don't rape the cycle of life with your unclean Power" blah blah blah.
-Tsukiko OOTS