Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/02/2009 07:10 AM CST
Flippin' sweet.

~Thilan
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/02/2009 11:42 AM CST
>* "You want to pray here? Now? Are you sure!?" is history, as it was neither necessary nor helpful anymore.

Amazing.
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/02/2009 11:54 AM CST
>* "You want to pray here? Now? Are you sure!?" is history, as it was neither necessary nor helpful anymore.

Thank you, thank you, thankyou!

~Hunter Hanryu
http://drplat.com/CombatEquipmentCompendium.xls
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/02/2009 12:51 PM CST
This just in from Ditsworth's:

HARSAAAH! Clerics are a winner!

^_^

- Tyrun
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/02/2009 10:44 PM CST
"You want to pray here? Now? Are you sure!?" is history, as it was neither necessary nor helpful anymore."

Thank you!

Basthet
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 01:58 PM CST
Anyone ever get the lanahh pao ritual to work? Any hints please, Grejuva?
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 02:23 PM CST
Does anyone know what the lanahh pao ritual is?

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 02:28 PM CST
It means "life bread" in S'Kra Mur and is apparently sold at the little cart that sells duskberries and altar candles on the temple grounds.

A book mentions this

Hodierna is honored in the time of life, of renewal, beginning. This was the anlas when breakfast occurred, marked by the breaking and sharing of bread. In some cultures, a special bread called lanahh pao was used to celebrate it.

So maybe you have to break the lanahh pao during the Anlas of Hodierna's blessing or something?

I am very curious, I love trying the more obscure rituals on my Cleric.

-- Player of Szrael --

"Necromancy is Bad." (GM Armifer)
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 02:43 PM CST
There's a message in the gathering room of the Crossing Guildhall about the bell ringing for the breaking of morning bread, so maybe try breaking a holy water sprinkled and/or blessed lanahh pao there at that time.

~Thilan
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 02:52 PM CST
In the back of my head, I always thought the ritual was somehow related to Aesry?

It may just be that the opening of Aesry coincided with the release of the ritual or because that was originally the source of the bread... never figured the ritual out myself.

GENT
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 03:02 PM CST
I only ever found it from the monk in the Crossing. Where in Aesry is it sold?
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 03:06 PM CST
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Mother_Marilla's_Clerical_Supplies

-- Player of Szrael --

"Necromancy is Bad" (GM Armifer)
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 03:42 PM CST
Good to know. But if the monk in the Crossing temple sells it, it seems to imply you don't have to be in Aesry to do the ritual.
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 07:48 PM CST
>>Good to know. But if the monk in the Crossing temple sells it, it seems to imply you don't have to be in Aesry to do the ritual.

I don't think you have to be in Aesry -- unless that was one aspect of the ritual that was just changed?

I only ever associated the two because I don't believe the monk existed when Aesry, and the shop that sold the bread, was released (my memory isn't too clear here) so it made sense to me that the ritual took place in Aesry.

Still trying to figure it out...

GENT
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/03/2009 11:10 PM CST
I always associated it with Aesry also. No idea why. Never did the ritual.
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/04/2009 08:16 AM CST
I think the book that the ritual is mentioned in is on Aesry. Emuin is its author, and if you talk to him he mentions that Aesry was his previous home. So that may be what you're thinking of, Gent.

~Thilan
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/04/2009 08:27 AM CST
>>Emuin is its author

This is definitely Esuin, to clear up any confusion.

- Terra
Re: Ritual Tweaks 12/04/2009 08:51 AM CST
>>This is definitely Esuin, to clear up any confusion.

Right, sorry, the Crossing guildleader.

~Thilan