Immortal Affilitiation 09/18/2014 10:34 AM CDT
I've been on my cleric a bit more lately, and been trying to do a few different things here and tere. One thing that I lately have put more of a notice to is a bit of characters with post titles of such and such of [Immortal], seems kinda neat...

Been trying to put together how to do it. And a bit of the clerics I've asked ingame don't seem to remember kinda remember getting a bit of favors, then doing something else.

So first requirements?

Then what do you have to do?

Is this an in-game secret, so I can only get hints? Google searched and looked around Elanthipedia a little don't seem to be able to get the info.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Immortal Affilitiation 09/18/2014 11:08 AM CDT
It's more of an easter egg for one of our abilities than a secret. However, I've never seen anyone state it baldly in public. I don't know what you mean by "a bit of the clerics" that "don't seem to remember kinda remember" so I am not sure what all people have actually told you in game, but yes: Have a lot of favors (10 consecutive with the most recent god, my notes say, 15 for a non-cleric as long as their cleric has the same deity), then do... something else. Mixed favors will not do. A low-circle cleric will not be able to get it themselves. Recently on these boards I saw someone recommend that you only try to get the affiliation title if you are at least circle 65.
Re: Immortal Affilitiation 09/18/2014 11:28 AM CDT
So you need a cleric of 65 circles, still a little way for me. But at least it'll make me work harder to get there...

Can you give anymore then you 'do something else'?

Because that seems to be the generic thing I've gotten, more because the few clerics I've talked to seem to not remember what exactly it was. But maybe they don't want to give away an ingame puzzle, which they'd just say that.

Anyways, I'd like a bit more direction then something else, there is a lot you can do in this game.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Immortal Affilitiation 09/18/2014 11:50 AM CDT
While there are a lot of things to do in the game, there are a lot less things that are Cleric-specific only, especially with a circle requirement. Think harder about your guild specific things. It's part of something else you use quite regularly, I'm sure.

-Master Ndin
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Ndin
Re: Immortal Affilitiation 09/18/2014 10:48 PM CDT
Quick fix--I shouldn't post with migraines. I believe the circle req is 60, not 65. Been a while since I did that, maybe someone else can corroborate that circle number.
Re: Immortal Affilitiation 09/18/2014 11:43 PM CDT
More specifically, look at your communes.

Amiron says, "Even a mute would have said something about this amount of people being about."