Question 04/29/2009 05:55 PM CDT
Havent played my cleric in a while so was checkin things out and im curious about the devotional alignment. How do you get aligned to the light or dark aspects?
Re: Question 04/29/2009 06:18 PM CDT
There is no alignment system in place yet, however there are some spells/systems that will recognize your last favor- so if you wish a dark aspect, get a favor from your favorite dark god.
Re: Question 04/29/2009 06:30 PM CDT
Ah very nice, thanks.
Alignment Question 07/14/2009 04:52 PM CDT
Whenever I enter the Crossing Cleric Guild I'm greeted by the following:

The monk makes a sweeping gesture with his hand, ushering you toward the guildhall with the words, "Welcome, (name)! It is good to see you visit us still, even as you grow in the eyes of Urrem'tier."

However, for the past 20 circles I've switched all prayers from Urrem'tier to his dark aspect, Aldauth. Will my alignment in this regard ever change to Aldauth, or is it based solely on worship of a neutral aspect?
Re: Alignment Question 07/14/2009 05:04 PM CDT
As I recall, its based upon the last favor orb you sacrificed. Try filling an Aldauth orb and sacrificing it.
Re: Alignment Question 07/14/2009 05:26 PM CDT
>>As I recall, its based upon the last favor orb you sacrificed. Try filling an Aldauth orb and sacrificing it. >>

That is correct. Whatever God of the last favor orb you use is the one you will get that message from. If you choose a dark aspect, some of your spell messaging will change.
Re: Alignment Question 07/14/2009 05:32 PM CDT
You nailed it. Tried a Damaris orb (was easy to get) and he spoke of Damaris. Going get what I need for an Aldauth orb so he'll finally speak correctly.

Thanks for the help.
Re: Alignment Question 07/14/2009 06:35 PM CDT
Vulture primers and beads... easiest to get and what I use to get my shiny favors of painful death.
Re: Alignment Question 07/15/2009 11:05 AM CDT
Well, I've noticed a small thing with this also. I have one of the chalices from the Dunshade quest and it shows only the neutral aspects of the gods someone worships.

For my friend Arvio, he worships Eylhaar, but when I point my chalice at him, it shows Urrem'tier.

I don't know if there is a bug with this, but it might be the same problem

Raven Priest Shevden Helvalik