Infusion (Quest) 01/20/2013 10:35 PM CST
I'm in the abyss currently with a couple friends who were willing to help. I can't seem to get the bridge at the altar to appear, and have spent the past hour trying to get it to work? I'm doing it right from what I've been told, but I don't know if it's bugged or maybe I'm missing something? I don't want to say too much so as not to ruin things for other younger clerics like myself.
Re: Infusion (Quest) 01/20/2013 11:06 PM CST
Seems like it is due to not putting enough mana into bless. However, at 37th level, putting 53 mana is still not enough. Thankfully a moon mage friend found a cleric willing to help, so I should have it completed soon!
Re: Infusion (Quest) 01/20/2013 11:25 PM CST
Update: Guess this should have been placed in bugs all along. I had an older cleric come out and cap bless and they still do not bless.
Re: Infusion (Quest) 01/21/2013 12:08 AM CST
I haven't run the quest recently enough to know, but have you tried drsecrets? Usually has a quest run through. And/or trying a report/assist? With personal bugs it usually helps.

Adding nothing to the conversation since 1834.
Re: Infusion (Quest) 01/21/2013 12:20 AM CST
We found out the issue (Liurilias, thanks so much!), seems I could bless the claw when prepping the 53 mana -- so long as I did not use my cambrinth. It worked 100% without cambrinth use.
Re: Infusion (Quest) 01/21/2013 12:43 AM CST
It wasn't because of this. The claws were not responding to the magic system correctly and were fixed. Cambrinth use will work fine for blessing the items.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate
Re: Infusion (Quest) 01/21/2013 01:09 AM CST
>It wasn't because of this. The claws were not responding to the magic system correctly and were fixed. Cambrinth use will work fine for blessing the items.

Ahh, I see. At first they were unable to bless while capping (before it was fixed), then they blessed one. I continued to fail repeatedly after this (while using cambrinth) until I stopped using cambrinth, so I figured that may have had something to do with it. Glad to see it was fixed!