HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY - Stuck in the Infusion quest area 11/07/2010 04:26 PM CST
I've been away for 7+ years and when I get back I find my cleric can no longer raise. So, found the maps and set off to do the quest. Made it into the abyss, then promptly died so logged out to see if I could get help using another character. Didn't know you can now depart with items so lost my weapon. Logged in, Departed with items (except weapon), found out how to get out without completing the quest. Made it to the Hierophant's room, and got ambushed - logged out before dying to see if I can get help here.

PROBLEM: No weapon, don't have the skills needed, and no way to get out safely without continually dying. Alot had changed in 7+ years away.

REQUEST: I really need help to rescue my cleric so I can better prepare for this quest. Anyone that can help me, please respond here.

Thanks
Jaloth (the quiet cleric)
Re: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY - Stuck in the Infusion quest area 11/07/2010 09:42 PM CST
can catch me at Glimmereyes408 on AIM or gweth for Kasrkyn if you have gweths. I'll be around the area for a day or two.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY - Stuck in the Infusion quest area 11/09/2010 04:38 AM CST
Well just tried to get out again and messed up on the commune to make the hierophant's chamber a safe room - Not enough devotion and no holy water left to try again.

Gweths don't seem to have the range to outside of the area.

Have ASSISTed, but no help there.

Makes it hard I guess when I'm in a different time zone to most.

IF anyone can help me, PLEASE IM me at: Firestorm DR

Thanks
Re: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY - Stuck in the Infusion quest area 11/09/2010 06:59 AM CST
A really huge thank you goes out to Kasrkyn who not only helped me out of this mess, but helped me with the items I needed to complete the quest.

A thank you to Ponni as well who tried to help out on gweth - sorry, but I had to go for 40 minutes and wasn't able to respond till i got back.
Re: HELP NEEDED DESPERATELY - Stuck in the Infusion quest area 11/09/2010 11:54 AM CST
So glad you succeeded- congradulations

Clerics are just so cuddly you can't get mad at them, until they try to rip your soul out and chew on it like a candy bar.