It's bigger this time. 05/12/2008 09:59 PM CDT
Well, I went on the quest, and I failed. But I only remark on WHY I failed. I failed because I tried to fight. The sheer seconds I tried to hold a shield was more or less what did me in.

So the assist reported that given my current state, I cannot complete the quest, but the fylgjas don't recognize me as failing. I would therefore (won't crosspost) think it is a bug that a failure doesn't result in the critters stopping the attacks. I can't sit still anywhere in the game unless I suck it up and go ask Karjon to quit, which results in a timer until I can try again.

I'm not at fault, and I gave it my best shot. Got all the way there, and all I had was a ranger cast spider climb on me (and Glizten prove to me I was a dufus). I did it myself, and that made me feel good. Took about 12 people to get me out and alive. :p

I'm not sure what to think, and I don't know what to do next. Maybe I should become a Necro.

Rabee
Re: It's bigger this time. 05/12/2008 10:05 PM CDT
Rabbee,
something seems wrong here- or at least different than my experience. I am assuming that you were in the end place of the quest? And then died fighting there? Unless your skills are really low, I can't imagine how you couldn't finish that part. Email me if you want to discuss this off of the boards.

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: It's bigger this time. 05/12/2008 10:56 PM CDT
E-mailed play.net addy, Flavius.

I'm not even really that upset about it, that's what funny. Six years of griping and moaning all to have it ripped back away when you were that close.

You know, that governor of NY might have paid alot of money to get that kind of treatment.

Rabee
Re: It's bigger this time. 05/13/2008 12:14 AM CDT
>>Maybe I should become a Necro.

I know a guy. =P

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin