Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/26/2008 06:18 PM CDT
Since there doesn't seem to be a folder specifically for Clerical RP and this was vaguely... conflictual in nature:

I just wanted to thank whatever GM acknowledged crazy Nialle with an RPA today. :)

(Names removed to protect the terminally dumb.)

This started with Nialle rejuving a few corpses and stating that she won't help corpses who are unresponsive. Little did I know this was such a contentious statement! Man, out of all the crap Nialle says, I thought this was relatively harmless.

Dumbguy proceeded to whisper some very nasty things to her about her "bad attitude," and practically dared me to report him after he used a charming bit of profanity. I, naturally, didn't break character and merely thumped his stupid behind.

Dumbguy asks, "Why would you chose your current profession if you do not enjoy helping people?"

You arch your eyebrow.

You say, "Being a Cleric. Does not mean assisting people. It depends on the god one serves."

You say, "You also might notice. That I did protect the memories of the corpses. And will perform that service when requested."

You say, "However. My god does not impugn me to be. Pleasant. About it."

Congratulations Nialle! You just received a role-playing award! Don't forget to review the RPA verb for how to use your award.

Getting this RPA totally made my day. :) I try very hard to RP Nialle consistently, and as I recently posted in a thread on RP, playing someone cold and generally unpleasant can be kind of rough at times. Thus, I highly appreciate the RP being noticed, especially when it was so clearly not by the, uhm. Individuals in attendance.

Dumbguy2 says, "you truly are quite a snert"

You say, "Actually."

You say, "I am a Cleric."

Dumbguy2 says, "a horrible one"

You say, "And fully my own person."

You say, "And not indebted to you. Or anyone. In any way."

~Nialle

After a moment, you see a crystal-clear vision of your god who speaks slowly and deliberately, "Your unwavering faith and devotion pleases me greatly, Nialle. Go forth and continue your works and you shall only attain a greater level of purity."
Re: Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/26/2008 06:37 PM CDT
Thank you Nialle- that made me smile.

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/26/2008 06:55 PM CDT
Is it still against policy to kill them and drag their corpse to the cellar?

-Father Gheist
Re: Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/26/2008 08:41 PM CDT
probably, but it was twisted fun. Whackheads.

The Bopper
Re: Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/26/2008 10:27 PM CDT
>>Dumbguy2 says, "you truly are quite a snert"

HAHAHAHAHA. Idiot.

---
"Close your eyes -
For your eyes will only tell the truth..
And the truth isn't what you want to see.
In the dark, it is easy to pretend
That the truth is what it ought to be." - Erik Claudin
Re: Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/26/2008 10:59 PM CDT
I wish saying 'snert' was consent. It's such a stupid bloody insult and I instantly lose all respect for anyone I see using it.

Rev. Reene

Merlinx puts an enameled grey and white mockingbird on his shoulder, where it hops from foot to gilded foot before settling down.
>
Merlinx says, "Im going to call my bird Gandalfx"
Re: Semi-conflictual Warm Fuzzies! 03/27/2008 05:39 PM CDT
RPAs feel good

keep it up

:oP Ragran