What next? 07/14/2017 08:02 PM CDT
I'm trying to figure out what would be the next best spells and/or feats to get, since I've gotten pretty much all the spells I really wanted. Is there something I'm missing that's awesome or would just make life that much easier? Or even something that's pretty neat, even if it's sort of niche?

For background, character is PvE only, preferably cursed/undead and doesn't do sorcery.

n the chapter entitled "Holy Defense", you have notes on the Protection from Evil [pfe], Minor Physical Protection [mpp], Shield of Light [sol], Benediction, Major Physical Protection [mapp], Ghost Shroud [ghs], and Halo spells.
In the chapter entitled "Spirit Manipulation", you have notes on the Rejuvenation, Vigil, Soul Bonding [sb], Auspice, Centering, Soul Sickness [sick], and Eylhaar's Feast [ef] spells.
In the chapter entitled "Holy Evocations", you have notes on the Bless, Harm Evil [he], Phelim's Sanction [ps], Divine Radiance [dr], Time of the Red Spiral [totrs], Harm Horde [hh], Curse of Zachriedek [coz], Malediction, Horn of the Black Unicorn [horn], and Hydra Hex [hyh] spells.
In the chapter entitled "Divine Intervention", you have notes on the Resurrection [rezz], Murrula's Flames [mf], and Fire of Ushnish [fou] spells.
In the chapter entitled "Metamagic", you have notes on the Sanctify Pattern [sap], Uncurse, Persistence of Mana [pom], and Osrel Meraud [om] spells.
In the chapter entitled "Analogous Patterns", you have notes on the Lay Ward [lw] and Gauge Flow [gaf] spells.
You recall proficiency with the magic feats of Alternate Preparation, Augmentation Mastery, Debilitation Mastery, Targeted Mastery, Improvised Rituals, Raw Channeling and Efficient Channeling.

__
Amybecka
Re: What next? 07/14/2017 08:22 PM CDT
You could grab the other mastery feats, and I still like deep attunement even though the numbers say it's not superb (:p).

I forget, is faster targeting one of the not remotely worth it feats?

Other than that, you're probably set. You could burn spell slots on feats, and if something you want comes up, refund the slots. They still don't have a timer on that right?
Re: What next? 07/24/2017 11:45 PM CDT
I know I'm a bit late responding here, but the Cautious Casting feat was really helpful for me. It helps when you are trying to snap cast and mistype the mana on the prep so that nerve damage doesn't add up. Injured Casting is also helpful when you're beat up, but still need to be able to cast a spell like SICK or PS while you retreat of flee from a sticky situation.

The Mastery feats I usually find you can get a bigger boost by switching alignment. Aspects of the All God lets you do that on the fly, which I think you said you have now anyways.

Deep Attunement to me feels like a waste because Persistence of Mana never leaves me needing more mana.

The Magic Theorist and Improved Memory feats are great for saving spell slots. You can forget LW and GAF and get 3 spell slots back, use 2 slots on those 2 feats, and then INVOKE any 2 scrolls (such as GAF and LW).

Pick up some paladin spells such as Courage or Righteous Wrath or Rutilor's Edge to play around with too.