(no subject) 06/29/2017 11:04 PM CDT
So what I guess I didn't realize is that in casting this spell, I lose access to all of my normal communes, and all of my normal means to align.

>align truffenyi
Your antinomic godling interferes with the rite of alignment. You must find another way.

>commune eluned
Your senses war against themselves in a vicious cycle before some cryptic threshold is met. You struggle to discern Sutlelrga, an involute jade shade amidst whiteness.

The godling is conscious, exerting so stupendous a pull as to bend your theurgy inexorably to itself alone.

Does this expire? Is there an undo button? :) Aspect of the All-Gods is not in my list of active spells.
Re: (no subject) 06/30/2017 08:57 AM CDT
>>Does this expire? Is there an undo button?

Corruption fades in time, but it's also worth seeing if there is a way to do communes while under its effect. I literally have no idea if this is the case or not, but the messaging about your godling makes me wonder if you could always commune to it, instead. Who knows!

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: (no subject) 06/30/2017 09:05 AM CDT

>So what I guess I didn't realize is that in casting this spell, I lose access to all of my normal communes, and all of my normal means to align.

I'd say the messaging you get as you do the research should be an indicator that some serious shtuff is going to happen if you use the spell.
Re: (no subject) 06/30/2017 09:21 AM CDT
Pretty sure this is one of those "it won't get better if you keep picking at it" situations.