Osrel Meraud failling completely 06/11/2017 05:16 PM CDT
I'm getting the message that my skill is lacking, but I've had this spell before, and all my magics are 300+. Is there some stat or something else that I need to have in order to get this spell to cast?
Re: Osrel Meraud failling completely 06/11/2017 05:52 PM CDT
>I'm getting the message that my skill is lacking, but I've had this spell before, and all my magics are 300+. Is there some stat or something else that I need to have in order to get this spell to cast?

Are you holding a Meraud favor orb in hand when you cast OM (upon the orb)?
Re: Osrel Meraud failling completely 06/11/2017 09:13 PM CDT
i finally got it to cast, it was just failing like it was injury-related. fifth time it casted. i am having the same problem with Halo, especially trying to infuse mana into the Halo once its in the orb.

i am learning that i am basically just farther off from where i once was, under the new system. oh well. i think i am capable of resurrection now, just needed POM to still be able to infuse.

anyone know whats the min reqs to lace MF into the orb now?
Re: Osrel Meraud failling completely 06/12/2017 08:55 AM CDT
>anyone know whats the min reqs to lace MF into the orb now?

I couldn't tell ya, that's a spell I've never left in my orb. Really just wanted to drop ya a link to the epedia if you hadn't checked it out, the guild has been pretty awesome on updating this page as we've discovered things about OM, lot of info on the main page and on the talk page. Basically though there's a few levels to the orb, as your skill increases the messaging will change when you focus on your orb, each spell uses up X number of slots (we were told this does NOT correlate to how many spell slots the spell used in our memory, but it's generally pretty close). MF being what it is probably uses 2-3 "slots" since it's a pretty big spell, where as a spell like Auspice would use 1 slot since it's a pretty basic spell. If there's a spell you really want in the orb but you can't seem to get it in there try releasing a different spell that you wouldn't mind manually keeping track of. Also, from what me and a few others have been able to tell the mana drain rate of the orb is solely dependent on the number of spells in the orb, not how high you cast them into it. So it would behoove you to cast them as high as you can (use SAP to push this even farther!) when putting them into your orb.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Osrel_Meraud

*It's pretty early for me so hopefully this makes sense, if not then I apologize ahead of time.