Phelim's Sanction 12/28/2016 09:41 PM CST
Can PS be used repeatedly, like SICK? Or is it more like MALE, where you have to wait for the effect to wear off before you can learn from casting it again?

I know this is a really niche spell, but I'm considering it, if I can repeatedly debil the mobs it does hit. I like to hunt mostly cursed stuff anyway, and I think they are less stun-immune than completely undead things, right?

__
A swamp troll looks at you.
Re: Phelim's Sanction 12/29/2016 12:55 AM CST

It's an AOE. It can be chain cast repeatedly, but it won't hit something already stunned.
Re: Phelim's Sanction 12/29/2016 10:35 AM CST
Does it still teach, though? SICK won't affect something already immobile, but will still teach if you're chain casting. I'm trying to find a way to easily train debilitation on cursed things. I've tried MALE and a burden scroll, but neither teach until the prior cast wears off.

__
A swamp troll looks at you.
Re: Phelim's Sanction 12/29/2016 11:52 AM CST

Just a note for you. If you hunt mostly undead/cursed like me PS is a great spell. It will stun ANY undead. Even undead that are immune to stun.
Re: Phelim's Sanction 12/29/2016 05:54 PM CST
If you hunt undead and like to overhunt a little or stay right at-level there's a real nice spell synergy with Halo for getting out of combat the instant you cast too. I used PS for a little bit sorcerously as a moon mage and it moved my debilitation very well. (better than my own spells)

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Main_Page
Re: Phelim's Sanction 12/30/2016 03:51 PM CST

I don't see it teaching, but it fades quickly enough. You'll be able to keep debilitation locked with that spell if you cast it once a minute.
Re: Phelim's Sanction 12/30/2016 03:52 PM CST

PS: Get it on a scroll. If you don't like it, you're just out 50 platinum.