TOTRS 07/30/2016 08:06 AM CDT
Are the requirements on the wiki for TOTRS correct? I got HE and HH but Esuin does not have TOTRS for me to learn. Wondering if I am bugged and should assist or maybe the spell is disabled at the moment.
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 08:21 AM CDT
> I got HE and HH but Esuin does not have TOTRS for me to learn.

Because it's on preview at the moment. All clerics have it automatically.
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 08:22 AM CDT

Yeah, I replied, but then realized I replied to the wrong question...

~Caelane
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 08:26 AM CDT

Oh, okay thanks for the quick replies. That would explain it. I have not used HE and HH so would not of been able to spot any differences. Figured now would be a good time to pick them up and try hunting undead for a change. =p
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 10:10 AM CDT
I'm going to have to start stalking some clerics hunting the undead. The messaging looks fun.

Harm Evil Messaging
You gesture at a yellow-bristled gremlin.
The seethings of the Red Spiral resonate with your spirit.
With a deep grunt, the yellow-bristled gremlin's chest is suddenly slashed with several jagged cuts as tendrils of hissing starry red mist waft outward, searing viciously into the deep wounds.

Harm Horde Messaging
You gesture.
A hellish spiral of blazing red stardust rises up around you.
Roundtime: 2 sec.

The hellish spiral of blazing red stardust pulses hard before expanding in size, lashing out at everything within reach!
A milky red tendril strikes a bony fylgja's left eye.

The hellish spiral of blazing red stardust becomes more violent, expanding outward from you to pole range.
A milky red tendril coils around a bony fylgja's chest.

The hellish spiral of blazing red stardust becomes more violent, expanding outward from you to missile range.
A milky red tendril lances through a bony fylgja's chest.

The hellish spiral dissipates as quickly as it formed.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 09:41 PM CDT

and if i recall correctly TOTRS is a scroll spell so you have to find the scroll first, once the preview ends that is.
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 10:46 PM CDT
>>and if i recall correctly TOTRS is a scroll spell so you have to find the scroll first, once the preview ends that is.

Raesh accused me of making too many scroll-only spells, so Time of the Red Spiral and Mass Rejuvenation can be learned from guildleaders (after preview). That'll show him.

(But Beckon the Naga for Bards and two other non-Cleric spells I have close to release will be scroll-only...)

GM Grejuva
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 11:00 PM CDT
Oh I see how it is. I never even noticed how many scroll only spells you made until you mentioned it to me yourself! Hah!

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things
Re: TOTRS 07/30/2016 11:37 PM CDT

> Raesh accused me of making too many scroll-only spells, so Time of the Red Spiral and Mass Rejuvenation can be learned from guildleaders (after preview). That'll show him.

I encourage this clerical stance against the man. If you really want to show him, you'll double the mana regen for POM, let HE/HH work against someone/thing we've cursed with HH/Male/CoZ, and let us use soul attrition on someone we have a vigil with. That would make you feel so good. You really should do it. Fight the good fight. We believe in you.