Semantics question about HYH 01/03/2016 10:29 AM CST
>cast male def
You gesture.
Swirls of malefic darkness gather in a wide matrix near your body, continuously drawing brief-lived iterations of the Malediction pattern swirling defensively.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

The pattern 'swirling defensively' makes me think it's aimed at helping ME defensively, i.e., by focusing on my opponents offenses. The same oddness of language choice is with an offensive cast, the pattern 'swirling offensively'...
Re: Semantics question about HYH 01/19/2016 07:57 AM CST
>>The pattern 'swirling defensively' makes me think it's aimed at helping ME defensively, i.e., by focusing on my opponents offenses. The same oddness of language choice is with an offensive cast, the pattern 'swirling offensively'...

A bit late, but this has been corrected, along with a parsing-related issue in Malediction. If you notice oddities in either spell, please let me know.

GM Grejuva
Re: Semantics question about HYH 01/22/2016 04:17 PM CST
>cast male def
You gesture.
Swirls of malefic darkness gather in a wide matrix near your body, continuously drawing brief-lived iterations of the Malediction pattern to malign your enemies' defensive abilities.

>cast male off
You gesture.
Swirls of malefic darkness gather in a wide matrix near your body, continuously drawing brief-lived iterations of the Malediction pattern to malign your enemies' offensive abilities.

Oh yeah, that's much better. Thanks!