theurgy question 12/06/2015 11:33 PM CST
Anyone know how many ranks of theurgy it takes before your character stops falling over from doing meraud commune? Or is it not a theurgy check but something else?
Re: theurgy question 12/07/2015 12:01 AM CST
According to the epedia page for Meraud's commune:

http://tinyurl.com/p98n57o

"The RT, fatigue hit, and falling to knees effects are also skill based. This commune no longer has the safe room feature, and is no longer restricted from use in random places...At approximately 255 Theurgy I no longer fell on my back when performing the commune and now appear to go to kneeling every time. I believe the fatigue hit is slightly less as well but don't have hard numbers yet."

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: theurgy question 12/07/2015 02:29 PM CST
>Anyone know how many ranks of theurgy it takes before your character stops falling over from doing meraud commune? Or is it not a theurgy check but something else?<

At 350 Theurgy you remain standing.

~Gabellia
Re: theurgy question 12/07/2015 05:23 PM CST
>Um, my 67-70th Cleric does not go prone that I recall. Always winds up on his knees. I don't think I've ever been prone since using it with 3.0. If as GM post says it's based on skill, I've got like 320-325. Would have started 3.0 with 258.
-Me in a different folder

Kaeta Airtag

"I have faith in the current crop of GMs to not screw people over"

>>Actually an opinion cannot be changed or corrected. Nice try back of line.-VERATHOR
>>But it can be wrong.-Starlear
Re: theurgy question 12/07/2015 05:59 PM CST

>Um, my 67-70th Cleric does not go prone that I recall. Always winds up on his knees. I don't think I've ever been prone since using it with 3.0. If as GM post says it's based on skill, I've got like 320-325. Would have started 3.0 with 258.

You start off going from prone, to knees, then to staying on your feet. I forget what it is for knees (want to say around 200) but 350 is correct for staying on you feet.