How can I remember what my task is? 08/13/2022 04:59 PM CDT
>ask Esuin about exp
The guildleader says, "Not yet my child, you still have an outstanding task which you must complete."
>ask Esuin about task
The cleric leader Esuin looks at you and says, "You are not currently on a task. If you wish to undertake a task, simply ask me FOR a task

How can I remember what my task is if Esuin won't tell me when I ask him?

Inside each of us, there is the seed of both good and evil. It's a constant struggle as to which one will win. And one cannot exist without the other. Eric Burdon
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/evil
Re: How can I remember what my task is? 08/13/2022 07:50 PM CDT
I'm guessing you are being stopped from advancement by a commune quest. Type Commune Help and compare the communes you know with the total list of communes and your character's circle.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Category:Communes

If this character has been on hiatus from before DR 3.0 you'll also have to redo some of the quests, even if you previously completed them.
Re: How can I remember what my task is? 08/15/2022 08:41 AM CDT
A couple of years ago, I found a list in Esuin's office about different communes and how to do them. I don't know if that's all the communes or if it just shows what you can do. Commune Mine will show the communes you can do, so you can check what's next on your list that way.

Good luck!

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: How can I remember what my task is? 08/16/2022 09:51 PM CDT
I believe you can ASK ESUIN ABOUT QUEST and he will tell you which one. (Even though he uses the word "task", that is actually part of a different system).

If you use Lich, you can run ;cleric-quests and it will automatically figure out which quest it is and do it for you. If not, they are pretty straight forward, and as others have mentioned, you can check your communes to see what is next.