Devotion and Ilithi 12/31/2018 04:41 PM CST
I guess this is pretty specifically meant for Grejuva, but if anyone's been holding out on us that'd be swell too.

Trying to put together a good devotion circuit for Ilithi and finding it's...kind of a dead zone for devotional rituals.

There's nowhere to complete the cleansing bath ritual which seems kind of silly given all of the potentially sacred places that have (holy) water.

There's a single room with sirese flowers and, honestly, it feels kind of like it had to be specifically added given that maybe a quarter of the province has flowers in room descriptions.

The province doesn't appear to have any unique devotional rituals; a pilgrimage to Corik's Wall seems like it might be a good one. While Shadow Clan and the Emerald Knights don't want amateurs traipsing about the area, having Clerics come and bless an object seems like something they'd tolerate.

Just some QOL things if there's ever time to address Cleric-specific issues.
Re: Devotion and Ilithi 12/31/2018 08:44 PM CST
There is a place for the bathing ritual, but it is a little hard to find unless you know where to go. There is a shrine out the west gate up a rockslide with a pool in it.

It seems to me there should be a few more Ilithi-specific rites too. When I was a new cleric- Or, I should say new-ish- I searched the province for Shadow Clan and Lanival. I think I've come close a few times, but that's it/ Also, there is lore about necromancy being used to create the Vycanthi and the Adan'f. Perhaps we can see something related to that?

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Devotion and Ilithi 01/01/2019 11:24 AM CST
Were you aware of the ones listed here:

https://elanthipedia.play.net/Clerical_rituals

~Gab
Re: Devotion and Ilithi 01/01/2019 02:46 PM CST
Yes. I actually just added the hot springs to that list after confirming it does work.