Cleric Title Issues 08/24/2018 01:10 PM CDT
Not sure if this is a problem with TF, my character or the Requirements on Elanthipedia but there are some titles I should have (according to epedia) but don't.

My spells:
In the chapter entitled "Holy Defense", you have notes on the Protection from Evil [pfe], Minor Physical Protection [mpp], Shield of Light [sol], Benediction, Major Physical Protection [mapp], Ghost Shroud [ghs], Halo, and Sanyu Lyba [sl] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Spirit Manipulation", you have notes on the Rejuvenation, Vigil, Soul Bonding [sb], Auspice, Centering, Soul Attrition [sa], and Soul Sickness [sick] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Holy Evocations", you have notes on the Bless, Harm Evil [he], Phelim's Sanction [ps], Divine Radiance [dr], Time of the Red Spiral [totrs], Harm Horde [hh], Curse of Zachriedek [coz], Malediction, Horn of the Black Unicorn [horn], Fists of Faenella [ff], and Hydra Hex [hyh] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Divine Intervention", you have notes on the Aesrela Everild [ae], Resurrection [rezz], Murrula's Flames [mf], and Fire of Ushnish [fou] spells.

In the chapter entitled "Metamagic", you have notes on the Sanctify Pattern [sap], Uncurse, Persistence of Mana [pom], and Osrel Meraud [om] spells.

Targeted Magic: 1070 86% clear

Fire Priest:
At least 250 in Targeted Magic skill
Must know the Aesrela Everild spell
Must know the Fist of Faenella spell
Must know the Murrula's Flames spell
Must know the Fire of Ushnish spell
Must be male

Holy Fire:
Must know the Aesrela Everild spell

Spirit Incarnate:
Must know 6 spells from the Spirit Manipulation spellbook

Spiritual Warrior:
Must know the Soul Sickness spell
Re: Cleric Title Issues 08/28/2018 12:20 AM CDT
I assume the requirements are not accurate. There seem to be a few titles, according to Elanthipedia, I should have but do not. Although they have only been off by a little bit.
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/11/2018 08:48 PM CDT
I happen to know that there's an add'l requirement (or used to be) for Spirit Incarnate. Total spirit, which is calculated as Charisma*4 +Disc*3 + (Wisdom+Intel)*2 iirc. A handful of cleric titles fall into this category, all starting with the word spirit (-ist, Adept, Dancer, Lord).

Any case, I've got all of the ones you asked about, with less skill (just shy of 600 TM) and probably less stats? 80 char/disc, 50 int/wisdom

Banisher Segmere Etherium-Freat, Consort of Dergati
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/12/2018 06:17 AM CDT
>Banisher Segmere Etherium-Freat, Consort of Dergati

My charisma is a little short of that. i'll try raising it to 80 and see if I get Spirit Incarnate at least
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/12/2018 06:21 AM CDT
Nope still no Spirit Incarnate.

Strength : 67 +13 Reflex : 100 +20
Agility : 100 +20 Charisma : 82
Discipline : 82 Wisdom : 100
Intelligence : 100 +2 Stamina : 60
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/12/2018 09:14 PM CDT

I could be wrong but I think the spirit health calc is (or was?) (Charisma*3) + ((Int+Wis)/2) + (Disc*1).
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/13/2018 06:49 AM CDT
>I could be wrong but I think the spirit health calc is (or was?) (Charisma*3) + ((Int+Wis)/2) + (Disc*1).

Still, I have twice as much Int and Wis and the same amount of Disc and Charisma. If he has Spirit Incarnate I should too. PAFO for titles is stupid.
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/13/2018 09:37 PM CDT
Maybe there's an obscure req like total departs?
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/14/2018 07:30 PM CDT
>>Maybe there's an obscure req like total departs?

Probably but I hope not. Deaths: 198 Departs: 40

Most of those are from before I got MF. I don't depart much.
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/18/2018 01:36 PM CDT

It wouldn't be departs. A lot of Cleric titles have requirements for Attunement skill or Targeted Magic. I don't recall Spirit Incarnate requiring TM but it's possible that it has a req for Attunement or possibly Scholarship though I'm skeptical of that.
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/18/2018 03:33 PM CDT
So i feel kinda dumb but the truth is the method I used to determine which titles I was missing failed. I tried to copy the list into excel and compare it to a list from Elanthipedia and I'm not sure what went wrong but something did. I ended up writing a remove loop in Genie and I'm not missing nearly as many as I thought I was, like Fire Priest. I also noticed that I'm missing the last two Spirit titles because I'm lacking 1 spirit related spell.

My bad.
Re: Cleric Title Issues 09/18/2018 03:33 PM CDT

Still not a fan of PAFO for title reqs though