Cleric Advocate 06/02/2012 07:33 PM CDT
Hello folks,

As you may have heard, I'll be taking up the reins of Cleric Advocate. At some point in the very near future I'll schedule up a meeting to discuss development direction and new ideas, so keep an eye out for that to happen soon. As far as current guild development goes, this is a bit of a different situation than we normally have when someone takes over as an advocate. In most cases the last advocate is no longer around, and there's quite a bit of digging and and scrambling to get up to speed. I've very happy that Grejuva is still a very active member of our team upstairs, so I get to make full use of his years of knowledge and experience. That said, Grejuva and I will be working together for a time to finish up projects already in progress.

As far as things I'm planning to bring to the table for clerics, I'll leave most of that discussion till we have a nice face to face. Right now, like most of the Dev GMs, I'm focusing the brunt of my time toward X3 projects. I do, however have a few projects already in mind for short, medium, and long term development and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all think of how the guild is moving along.

I've been a huge fan of the Clerics Guild since I started playing years ago, and I'm very excited to be working on projects for you all to enjoy.

AGM Ricinus
Dev Systems
Cleric Advocate