Development News 07/13/2010 03:53 PM CDT
Here are some SimuCon-esque notes of my own. :)

Magic 3*.*0

Unsurprisingly, this is the highest priority for the time being. There is going to be a more comprehensive Magic 3.0 post in the near future, but for now, some things you can expect are:

- You won't have to redo the spell quests, but you will probably have the option to do so.

- Resurrection will require and occupy a spell slot of its own. Consequently, Soul Bonding will cease being merely a placeholder spell. The unreleased Bind Spirit spell will likely be incorporated into SB.

- Available at 1st circle, there are going to be three Introductory spells from three books: Protection from Evil, Soul Sickness, Bless. The other two are considered advanced spellbooks.

- There will be some shuffling of spells between the books. Most notably, a new book named Metamagic will be formed, containing: Sanctify Pattern, Uncurse, Huldah's Pall, Osrel Meraud, Persistence of Mana, Abeyant Orison, Spite of Dergati (planned), Idon's Theft (planned), Meraud's Cry (planned). Yes, those last two are actually possible now.

- The name of the clerical sorcery book will be Antinomic Sorcery.

- Lethal spirit magic will return as a part of the core TM system.

- Glythtide's Gift will become a real spell.

Other

- I neglected the Truffenyi Commune a bit, but it's back on track. The ability itself is about 90% complete, and I need to beat the quest into shape.

- The awesome GM Basilisc was kind enough to adopt the Muspar'i cleric guildhall and shop, and is now building them.

- New titles are coming. 100+ cleric titles and a few religious titles (for everyone) are awaiting final approval. Religious affiliation titles (for everyone) are in the works.

GM Grejuva