Cleric Titles 12/22/2006 09:14 AM CST
As you stroll down Truffenyi Place you glance to your right and see a Swamp Shaman speaking to a Temple Sentinel.

You continue your way into the guildhall where you notice a Soul Mutator speaking to a Inquisitor. Its then you realize the guild must have finally approved new titles.

GM Lirrak
Cleric Liaison

(This is a rather nice release, Thanks to GM Obseden, of new titles which will first appear in Plat and will soon be brought into Prime and the Fallen. I'm not going to reveal the total number of titles as a few are waiting on a key component. However it is a nice release that I will leave to you to figure out. Ok, maybe a hint here and there, maybe...)
Re: Cleric Titles 12/26/2006 09:35 PM CST
The new titles are now live in all instances except for The Fallen which should hopefully be ready by Friday.

Again there will be some additional titles which become available as a few of our new spells are released.

As for the web site I will contact the person in charge and see about getting it updated.

GM Lirrak
Cleric Liaison
Cleric Titles 07/19/2010 09:25 AM CDT
Clerics should find some new titles available to them now.

Also, everyone now has access to the Religion category, though Necromancers will have a difficult time qualifying for any of the titles.

These are currently in Prime and Plat. TF will follow in a few days.

-GM Obseden
"To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven."
"Anything's possible. Especially since I'm rewriting the system."

This message was originally posted in The Clerics, Cleric Guild Title Suggestions. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=22&topic=20&message=545