.... and i'm spent 09/06/2008 09:56 PM CDT
Well, I'm circle 56 and i got MF. Only took 6+ years. As promised, my first attempt at it was basejumping off of the Greater Fist bridge. I splatted, and the spell wasn't strong enough to activate it.

Second one was Rayvani ripping me apart and the spell was great. Was the end of the quest worth it? I liked the beginning/middle part much more so than the end, but that was just me.

Was being a cleric and only a cleric this long worth it? Sure. I made friends, and I can only think of about four people that hate me. Thanks for being friends and thanks for dying when I needed something to do. I love helping people and that's what this game always gave me -- an outlet. Too bad it was charity and wasn't tax deductible.

It's funny, you can scroll down and see the last time I left the game behind for good. So here's to another go at it someday.

Rabee (Rabb) ...
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/06/2008 11:03 PM CDT
>>As promised, my first attempt at it was basejumping off of the Greater Fist bridge. I splatted, and the spell wasn't strong enough to activate it.

OMG! WE CAN JUMP OFF A VOLCANO IN DR!?

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/06/2008 11:16 PM CDT
Climb the greater fist like you are riding the cart, and get on the bridge, then dance.

*spoiler alert* ha ha.
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/06/2008 11:24 PM CDT
You can cliff dive in Aesry too!

Drevid

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Barbarian.html

Cylons... why debugging matters.
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/07/2008 12:48 AM CDT
<<Climb the greater fist like you are riding the cart, and get on the bridge, then dance.>>

Or jump. I typed jump hoping to make the bridge wobble. I jumped off the bridge instead.

Glizten, cleric of Everild
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/07/2008 03:55 PM CDT
Take it easy Rabee. It was good to run into you this time around; glad our comebacks overlapped at least a little.

-Gheist
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/07/2008 04:03 PM CDT
:(

Rev. Reene

Zinaca says, "and I love smelly cat"
Zinaca says, "the cat"
Zinaca says, "not the folks"
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/07/2008 08:16 PM CDT
Rabee, it was great seeing you around while you were here.

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/08/2008 12:15 PM CDT
>>Climb the greater fist like you are riding the cart, and get on the bridge, then dance.

HINT:: while falling, check your health.

Got Body Parts?
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/08/2008 06:05 PM CDT
Congrats! Sorry I missed you.

Bambina
Re: .... and i'm spent 09/09/2008 02:47 AM CDT
Yeah take care. Hope to see you back soon.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z