Adios 06/23/2007 01:03 AM CDT
Smegs, I return the job of methodical testing and general number crunching back to you.

IMs, as always, are welcome @ HeroiklimDR on AIM.

www.heroiklim.com will be going down sometime in August. If all goes well, all of the programs (Strata, crutch, etc) will be mirrored on a different server. Keep an eye on www.heroiklim.com for news.

Love all you guys and gals, and wish you all the best. Thanks for the wonderful memories.

Chris
player of Heroicliam, Chartreuse, Z, Hero, Sous, Klimt, Impaviklim, Rikousuchi, and many more
Re: Adios 06/23/2007 06:09 AM CDT
Awww, you will be missed. Hope you'll be back soon and not gone forever.

Swamp Shaman Tishra Rothem, Shadow Priest of The Locksmith Union
Re: Adios 06/23/2007 01:47 PM CDT
>Awww, you will be missed. Hope you'll be back soon and not gone forever.

Ditto

-Durnil
Re: Adios 06/23/2007 03:08 PM CDT
Later Hero! And just when I got back :(

-- Smegul
Re: Adios 06/23/2007 03:56 PM CDT
Ciao Hero- always appreciated your viewpoints and analysis. Best of luck with everything.

Flavius

"militantly enforcing the overly rigid standards of you and your small collection of friends"
Re: Adios 06/24/2007 07:37 PM CDT
You'll be missed Hero. Never really hung out with you IG, but you're knowledge will be missed.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

-At the cleric meeting-
DARTENIAN says, "I think we all need to get down and pray for bit-based experience."
>DARTENIAN clears his throat.
Re: Adios 06/24/2007 11:10 PM CDT
BAH, HERO my Hero I will miss you. I wish you all the best and hope to see you back some day.

Teel

Lirrak says, "I thought it was just Flavius that broke everything"
Re: Adios 06/24/2007 11:34 PM CDT
Take care Hero, sorry to see another old timer leave.
Re: Adios 06/25/2007 11:37 AM CDT
Wish you the best in all you do and watch out for that big orb in the sky! I'll sure miss you.

Bambina