Who Knows and stuff..... 09/03/2006 08:34 AM CDT
I will be gone for at least a month if not for good. It is kinda hard to say when a person tries to do something they are not sure they can accomplish. A 2,000 mile bicycle trip for a blind guy... go figure. Well, not totally blind but getting there. 5 degrees of peripheral counts I suppose. So, such is my life.

So, it's north through IL, IA, MN twin cities and further to the tundra of MN, then accross WI to that cool ferry that crosses lake Michigan at Manitowoc and on to MI to Port Hurron then Niagra on the Lake for some choice ice wine. Off to cooperstown from there and then either Amtraking it home or biking back southern NY, nw PA, south through OH, west accross IN to good ole southern IL.

I leave tuesday.....

Yea, I know not all of ya know who I am, though kinda surprised a few more didn't figure it out. If you interacted with Rience you really should have figured it out. BOP-OF-LIFE, The Bopper.... smiles. I suppose at this point the Bam! at raise and the slammed head thing probably got old. But, when you have an eccentric past you have to stick to it. My only regret was not being able to give Gyfford the Bop of Life... now that wyould have been choice.

Flavius, be good and stuff.
Teel, gonna see ya soon I hope.
Crory, funky dwarf dude, gotta love it.
Tishra, dang, but oh well, good luck and stuff.
Cali gal, be rangerly and like it.
Wyndz, think of me and smile and sing Miracle Man by Elvis Costello while wearing a toga.
Gyren, danged hard edged chap, loosen up and like it.
Ragran, bite me. No wait, with fetal materinity issues and being bottle fed that might not work out so well.
Rybran, dang gal you were fun, best hunting partner I ever had. I still get a kick out of those orcs and spiders... grins.
Nevon, work hard and if I make it back you might be able to do my shadow beast boxes and stuff.
Cads, thanks for all the tips on being a swamp shaman.
Antipater, ya make me smile and smile, thanks dude.
Krestal, dang bully empaths!
Lennede, Nother bully... hehe.... thanks for all the trouble missions and teaching stuff.
Arissa, cast, cast, cast and hunt more gal.
Redarch, you are the Palident incarnate.

Welp, if I can find internet along the way I will probably check in and stuff. Be brave and live to live.

The Bopper
Rience
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/03/2006 10:23 AM CDT
Take care and enjoy your trip, Bopper.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/03/2006 10:56 AM CDT

Safe trip bro.

Zytes
Cleric of Everild
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/03/2006 01:37 PM CDT
Rience,
DR will be less interesting without you around. First my best wishes for your trip- its been a long time since I have done my American Bike trek- and your trip brings back some very sweet memories. Have a great time. I will think of you while I do my 12 mile bicycle commute.

Secondly, I hope you do come back. DR will be more boring with you gone. Thanks for the good times either way.

Flavius
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/03/2006 07:27 PM CDT
Bopper (sorry, even when I figured out who you were months ago, I still liked Bopped better).

Have fun on the trip, and come back in one piece.

If you have the time and money while in the twin cities make sure you check out Solera's. It is one of the nicest tapa bars I've ever seen, and after 10pm the prices are downright cheap. Plus the largest selection of sherrys in the Northwest. :)

See you in a month or so!

Thrall of Dergati,
Heroiklim Zortal

Take these chances
Place them in a box until a quieter time
Lights down, you up and die
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/05/2006 07:30 AM CDT
ACK! I didn't know you were leaving so soon and today of all things.... Hope you read this before you leave. I will email ya my phone number so when you get to Copperstown you can call me and we can do lunch and the hall of fame and such. Yeah go check your email bud and I can't wait to met ya hun.

Love,
Hilary

search
You're not in any condition to be searching around!
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/05/2006 09:13 AM CDT
I'm sorry to see you go Rience, I always enjoyed interacting with you when we came across each other IG.

I got tired just reading about all the states you will be peddling through..whew! But what an incredible dream you will be following.

May the wind be at your back and most roads be downhill for you..literally hehe.

Good luck,
Entyy
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/05/2006 10:47 AM CDT
>I suppose at this point the Bam! at raise and the slammed head thing probably got old.

Probably? I'll miss ya anyway.

Can't imagine riding that far... Best wishes in your endeavor.

>12 mile bicycle commute ~Flavius

And here I thought I was the only weirdo that rode their bike to work... although, 2 miles uphill to drop off my kids at school and ride into work is about my limit.

Bambina
Re: Who Knows and stuff..... 09/11/2006 12:45 PM CDT
Rience, I was so sad when I heard you had left! You could always make me laugh and smile. Take care of yourself and I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip.

And yes, I have been casting and hunting! You'd be proud of this itty bitty Cleric!

~Arissa