out with the old in the with the new. 08/30/2006 10:01 AM CDT
so after along debate i decided to go ahead and post a goodbye to everyone who meant something to me..

Around a month or so ago .. Tilie was sold.. to a much nicer person than me.. it was time to go and i decided that it best to sell than to just walk away.. That way i had something to show for the four years of being here.

so now im going to try to say goodbye to all that i will miss.

Thanks to Simu for the most unproductive 4 years of my life. ;) Hero.. i love you to death... DR or no .. if you need me... you know i am here for you.. we go way beyond any game. Jairem .. i will miss you the most I think. You have been with me and many times been the reason i stuck it out so long. Thanks for being such a dear friend to Matt and myself. Aetherie.. you still scare me but i do adore you.. thank you for helping me and speaking to me in a manner i could understand ;) Renoir .. thanks for letting me hate you and still like you at the same time.. it meant alot. Teel after all the time hating you ..im glad we ended on good terms..There are many more who i have been friendly with and i will miss seeing you all. To all the people who let Tilie hate them.. Thank you.. it wasnt personal please dont hold it against the new Tilie. To Rapi i love you dearly but i cant say good bye to you.. After all yer right up the road.. but thanks for introducing me to DR and to being the best sister ever.

to end... Thanks to you all for the experience.. the laughs the tears the fits of anger.. basically the out i needed when i needed it.. even if my character hated you.. after i logged off i laughed hard and thanked you all for a great a time.. ooooh and Olitipia and Storrs.. hahaha you guys are great... sorry about the whole graverobbing thing.. but boredom is a evil devil.
And Krystha and all you guys that hated Tilie.. you were great too.. dont take it personal it was a good time and in the end only a game.. right?

and NO RAPI AND I ARENT THE SAME PERSON.. SISTERS ONLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA

BYE GUYS!!!!

the mind formally known as Tilie
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/30/2006 03:17 PM CDT
<<Around a month or so ago .. Tilie was sold.. to a much nicer person than me..>>

lol

<<Thanks to Simu for the most unproductive 4 years of my life. ;)>>

lol, what about DR monopoly? RPA! I made such an awesome Gimli.

<<To Rapi i love you dearly but i cant say good bye to you.. After all yer right up the road.. but thanks for introducing me to DR and to being the best sister ever.>>

Aww. :)

<<and NO RAPI AND I ARENT THE SAME PERSON.. SISTERS ONLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA>>

YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON. OMG

- Simon

http://www.phiiskeep.homestead.com/Frontpage.html

"The problem with common sense, is that it is not so common."
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/30/2006 04:42 PM CDT
Bye Tilie, I'll miss you even though I haven't talked to you lately. Best of luck with everything.

Felicini
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/30/2006 04:50 PM CDT
Tilie,

I wish ya the best of luck and I am also glad we ended on good terms with each other. Some days I laughed so hard when we were hating each other I was crying. I guess Teel best not tease the new Tilie about her head bouncing across the floor.....awww well. Be well and stay safe and have a wonderful life hun.

Hilary the mind behind Teel

search
You're not in any condition to be searching around!
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/30/2006 06:40 PM CDT
>to end... Thanks to you all for the experience.. the laughs the tears the fits of anger.. basically the out i needed when i needed it.. even if my character hated you.. after i logged off i laughed hard and thanked you all for a great a time.. ooooh and Olitipia and Storrs.. hahaha you guys are great... sorry about the whole graverobbing thing.. but boredom is a evil devil.
And Krystha and all you guys that hated Tilie.. you were great too.. dont take it personal it was a good time and in the end only a game.. right?

>and NO RAPI AND I ARENT THE SAME PERSON.. SISTERS ONLY!!! HAHAHAHAHA

>BYE GUYS!!!!

>the mind formally known as Tilie

SCREAMS NOOOOOOOOOOOO...

You'd better not fade away forever. I'm gonna miss you, H.C.

Love,

Sugarbutt
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/31/2006 08:01 AM CDT
>To all the people who let Tilie hate them.. Thank you

Most welcome, you were always fun to torment.

Bambina
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/31/2006 05:01 PM CDT
Tilie you can't leave, i got many reasons

first you still owe me a hunting trip in DS

second ma wedding round the corner and i have invite for you

third you one the best cleric's i ever had the privlage to know and i think the world of you and always will

but i guess ma reason won't change your mind so i'll just wish you all the best and if you get a chance drop me a line on my yahoo messenger diablos_uk_99

Martin player of (wouldn't you all like to know)
Re: out with the old in the with the new. 08/31/2006 05:40 PM CDT
>Tilie you can't leave, i got many reasons

Not to be rude, but she has not only left the building, she deeded it over to someone else before doing so.