Safe travels 08/23/2005 10:05 PM CDT
Heyla everyone,
Much as I hate to say it, my time in DR has come to its end. Thanks for all the good times. Those of you who know me feel free to still contact me on AIM.
Thanks for the good times,
Liurilias and the player behind
Re: Safe travels 08/23/2005 11:00 PM CDT
You've been a good friend Liurilias and I'll miss you. Take care and good luck to you hon.

~Entyycement/Christy
Re: Safe travels 08/24/2005 12:45 AM CDT
You were the first older cleric that showed me anything worthwhile, and you didn't mind the questions I asked. My thanks; may adventure find you and your path rise into the sunlight.

-- Diarik
Re: Safe travels 08/24/2005 01:24 AM CDT
Take care, Liurilias, I never did come up with a nickname for you. :(

Thrall of Dergati,
Heroiklim Zortal
Re: Safe travels 08/24/2005 04:20 PM CDT
Good luck, bub. Will miss ya.

-Deagol
Re: Safe travels 08/24/2005 06:52 PM CDT
Gonna seriously miss you Liuri, take good care of yourself.

Drex

Jeladric says, "May I remind you blunt does not mean mannerless."
Jeladric says, "You know that you must work on your upper class drawl when you gossip. It is best done with the teeth clenched. In a parody of a smile."
Re: Safe travels 08/24/2005 07:28 PM CDT
Didn't know you real well. Take care of yourself.

Brabs

Ternith whispers to your group, "the Barbarian never retreats...the warrior will take use of falling back to a better position to kill."
Re: Safe travels 08/25/2005 06:50 PM CDT
Fare ye well Liu. May yer travels bring ya back to the Realms some day. Know that Redarch will be here and will remember ya if/when ya return.

Redarch
Dwarf with an Axe.. Watch your toes!
Re: Safe travels 08/26/2005 07:15 PM CDT
I'm gonna miss you!! Liu, we still need to get together and do lunch!!!! Oooh, maybe you can come with us to VisionLand or whatever for the day?

You know my im!

Tish
Re: Safe travels 09/01/2005 06:28 PM CDT
Liuri! I cant believe it, I had no idea you were leaving you bum! Who else is gonna help the other kiddies when Lancel traumatizes them?! I'll talk to you on aim but I'm gonna miss my oldest son ig =(

Karm