Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/15/2005 12:00 AM CDT
For those interested I am perminately leaving DR I have passed my characters off to a friend and closed my account if You See Dannrik or any of my other characters know that its not me its someone else. This soul has passed and moved on. Thank you all that knew me for the good crazy times you shared with me. I will never forget my time here. But I can no longer bring myself to enter these realms. Goodbye

ETSN Perry, USN, Formerly Holy Mage Dannrik
Re: Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/15/2005 09:57 AM CDT
Wow Dannrik. Will miss ya. Good luck in everything.

-Deagol
Re: Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/15/2005 10:51 AM CDT
Sorry that you are leaving Danrik- best of luck with everything else.

Flavius
Re: Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/15/2005 02:30 PM CDT
Dann....This makes me very sad. So sorry that you are leaving, I will miss you. Thank you for all the things you have helped me with and given me. I wish you all the very best in everything you do. Please send me and IM once in a while if you can.

Sad Crystell
Cleric of Phelim
Re: Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/15/2005 07:09 PM CDT
Dannrik, my first friend in the realms. You know I'll miss you.

Jeladric says, "May I remind you blunt does not mean mannerless."
Jeladric says, "You know that you must work on your upper class drawl when you gossip. It is best done with the teeth clenched. In a parody of a smile."
Re: Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/16/2005 05:10 PM CDT
Dannrik,
You've been my bestfriend in the realms for years. I dont know of any other, that has gone out of their way to travel the seas, to save my happy arse. You Grumbled a alot, but I always gave you Good Reason. Remember the time when..... Nooooo better not go there. LOL You an I have been thru a lot together, good times an in bad, IG and in RL. Please know that you will be truly MISSED. I will ALWAYS be there for ya.

Loveya Kiddo!
Ciao Bello!!

Gidget
Player of Gidjet
Re: Good bye and thanks for the good times 08/19/2005 12:39 AM CDT
:(

Good bye Dannrik. Sorry to see you go.

Brablo/Elanius

Ternith whispers to your group, "the Barbarian never retreats...the warrior will take use of falling back to a better position to kill."