Bye bye moo world 08/10/2005 07:25 AM CDT
I didn't know there would be a day I would be making a scroll like this. The day has come, where I can't play DR, or at least devote much time to it. That isn't to say I won't be back, but my time is limited as is, and from September on, it seems to be worse. With that said, anyone who harms my boat, will have to face the great aurochs and his fierce hoof. Til the day comes that I return, safe journeys and good times. Now when and if I come back, P5 and mining best be out there, or I will send the aurochs to visit some people in St. Louis. <shakes fist>

Goou Laughter, protector of the bovines.

P.S. Don't harm the aurochs.
Re: Bye bye moo world 08/10/2005 08:38 AM CDT
Hey take it easy, Goou brother. We'll see ya around.

-Deagol
Re: Bye bye moo world 08/10/2005 02:17 PM CDT
Take care Goou- didn't know you well- but loved your Auroch and the whole persona!

Flavius
Re: Bye bye moo world 08/10/2005 02:36 PM CDT
Later gater Mistman...you best hurry back! Don't delay else I'll be doing some graffiti on a certain boat.

~Entyy
Re: Bye bye moo world 08/10/2005 08:25 PM CDT
Gooooou,Wha yer doin? As a young Cleric you were my mentor in all things Clericial when i didnt know my arse from my elbow and would just sit in the guild listening to classes after classes..heh im still a young Cleric really i suppose.. As least i found my elbow...

Anyhoo I'll be waiting for your return and looking forward to taking your boat out for a spin..
Take care of yerself and make time in the future to pop in on us.Good luck in all things as usual.

Brother Pipoielln.
Re: Bye bye moo world 08/11/2005 12:07 PM CDT
(Gooooou,Wha yer doin? As a young Cleric you were my mentor in all things Clericial when i didnt know my arse from my elbow and would just sit in the guild listening to classes after classes..heh im still a young Cleric really i suppose.. As least i found my elbow...)

That was my elbow Pip!
Heh

Goou,
My friend it is sad to see you going. Don't fret about the boat. Entyy and I will rename her Goou's Tub.

Seriously, hurry back you will be missed.

Marrkie
Re: Bye bye moo world 08/17/2005 02:36 AM CDT
I hope it is not truely good bye Kinsman Goou, make it a short break if you can.

~Worrclan, Dwarf of the Realms-