It is my time to go 07/10/2005 08:33 PM CDT
To all my fellow clerics,

It is my time to go at least for a while. I may be back come winter and the snow but i may not be. My time here has been great but things in the other world call me and my time in the realms has become not so fun. I will miss most of you Clerics but not all of you. Some one must keep up Strikes on Raising in my absence. So on to farewells.....

Barnoran....my love, my husband, the father of our future child. I love you with all my heart and i know when i go you will not be far.

Rabee...Take care of yourself sweetie and i will never forget our time together.

Inouvu....elf, what can i say but be good and stock up on silk for my return.

Renoir... You are a peach of a dwarf and will always be in my heart as one of my best friends ever.

Zaramin....Woman, i wish you the most happiness ever and i will miss our times together hun. You are the best friend a girl could ask for. If you need to chat about them damn men you know how to find me.

Sarlon... You silly human, never stop singing.

Relles... Keep your head on kiddo and if i come back you know where to find me (if i am in crossing that is).

Tish... Thanks for taking me in as one of your kids. It was great to have a mom.

Ouchie... You are IT!

Keth...be good little one.

Cadderley and Shalade... You two old swamp shaman helped me more than you will ever know. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now for the non clerical types....

Glyde... I love ya hun, you are the bestest brother ever!

Oh and everone else i can't even think right now. I will miss you all. For all of those who called me Mama Teel, i was just trying to play a joke on Barnoran and the mother thing stuck.... damn him! I love you all little ones. And with that i will stop gushing and stop typing and go drink my beer.

Be safe all you in the realms,
Mother Teel
Re: It is my time to go 07/10/2005 08:40 PM CDT
Well....For once I'm practically speechless...You will be missed Teel. Hope this good bye will not be forever and look forward to the day you can return

Strangeguard Prayermaster

You gesture at a sand sprite.
Its head soars through the air as its neck is entirely destroyed!
A sand sprite slowly falls to the ground, moaning in despair, shuddering in pain before taking her last breath.
Re: It is my time to go 07/10/2005 08:50 PM CDT
if you should ever decide to return and need some stuff to start out with, let me know.

I'll be happy to contribute a few.

In gratitiude for the plats you let me nab :-)

schvartz

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: It is my time to go 07/10/2005 10:06 PM CDT
I will miss you greatly!!! Please come back when you are able and in the meantime keep in touch!!

Tish
Re: It is my time to go 07/10/2005 11:49 PM CDT
Take care, Teel. You will be missed.

-Deagol
Re: It is my time to go 07/11/2005 03:22 AM CDT
*hugs Teel*

Be well!

Pam/Sorenne

D-E-P-A-R-T is very easy to spell. You should try it sometime.
Re: It is my time to go 07/11/2005 11:22 AM CDT
You will be greatly missed by this little cleric. I wish you safe paths and anticipate the day you may return.

:hugs Teel:

Nikpack
player of Celeiros
Re: It is my time to go 07/11/2005 01:44 PM CDT
Teel,

What can I say to one of the first and best DR friends I ever had? You were my bitchin' buddy, hunting partner, and most of all my friend. You know I'll always give you an ear, shoulder, or hug--whichever you need.

I wish I'd had the chance to say a proper goodbye to you and Barnie both, but you know the cruel tricks RL can play on a person.

Hugs and all my love to you both.

~Zaramin and Jenn
Re: It is my time to go 07/12/2005 09:22 AM CDT
Take care, Teel. We'll leave a candle burning to guide you home.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: It is my time to go 07/17/2005 09:31 PM CDT
What can I say but that you'll be missed Teel. Yet another good cleric is leaving. Do what you must Teel, we wont forget you.

~Silvergryphon