Dead Trader 01/06/2012 09:39 AM CST
I am a dead trader. I died in fire maidens this morning 5 minutes before I needed to leave for work. I will not be able to play again until around 6-8pm mountain time tonight. Would gladly pay 50 plat to someone if they would drag me out of fire maidens and raise me, especially a full raise. I know it would be an inconvenience for someone to do this which is why I am offering the play. I am good for it, I know I have the money in crossing, but probably have it in dirge as well. I was in fire maidens trying to raise my shield to 104 when I was swarmed. Tilven Gorboduc
Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 09:45 AM CST
I will bring a cleric friend around that time to search you out if no one else gets to you first. No charge.
Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 10:07 AM CST

Thank you. I am not far off the NTR.
Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 10:18 AM CST
No problem. It'll be Cehiraeth to look for. :-)
Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 05:36 PM CST
Excellent, if that falls through email me at my play.net account, and I'll pull along a few friends and see just how fast we can fully raise you. If you want to tip that's cool. But if you already got help. Then again, good.

Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 06:40 PM CST

My friend Trilber, who is unable to help is sitting at the path entrance on theNTR. As soon as he can meet up with someone who can help. Tilven's corpse will wake up
Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 06:57 PM CST

Cehiraeth and Jairem are awesome individuals but you both left before I could get to the bank. Thank you both very, very much.
Re: Dead Trader 01/06/2012 07:27 PM CST
I know this is rare amongst my guildmates, but Cehiraeth does not raise for coin. Your thanks is more than enough, 'een though I know some like to show appreciation through coin. Live well and die hard, sir.

:) Cehiraeth
Re: Dead Trader 01/07/2012 07:40 AM CST
Bleh, if I raised for coin, I'd probably have some by now...

Segmere Freat
Baron's Own Militia
Re: Dead Trader 01/07/2012 11:21 AM CST
Out of curiosity, why didn't you just depart? Did you have an inordinate amount of coin on you and no favors for the full depart?