Cadderrly 11/25/2004 08:14 AM CST
Thanks for the climbing help in Riverhaven. Haven't seen a location that sweet in quite a while. Sure beats climbing city walls.

Beloric
Re: Cadderrly 11/25/2004 09:07 AM CST
Always glad to be of help.

Just A Cleric
Thank you Cadderrly and Shalade 12/23/2004 11:42 PM CST
You two were of great help. Truly you are icons to which others should aspire to.

Thanks Again

Warrior Priest Gamalyel Of Everild

Sanity is the Playground of the unimaginative
Thanks Cadderrly 04/01/2005 04:45 PM CST
Thanks for your help in Leth. <G> I would've been stuck another 8 hours or so without you.

- Tyrun

"Idle youth, enslaved to everything; by being too sensitive I have wasted my life." ~ Arthur Rimbaud
Re: Thanks Cadderrly 04/01/2005 04:57 PM CST
Glad to help. sorry about having to leave and get back home so quick.

Just a Cleric
Cadderrly 06/06/2006 07:38 PM CDT
Cadderrly Neverille joins the adventure

Wasn't sure where else to post this. Hope this means you are back.

Brabs

Non Rangers practice a unique methode of locating people and places in cities. - Mendasity
Re: Cadderrly 06/06/2006 09:10 PM CDT
Yep bro downloading all the stuff again and trying to get things set up. Will try and get back up my old IM tonight. It is really good to be back. sort of like jet lag when i move around still but I am catching back up. REALLY Awesome to have spells to look forward to and try out.

Cadderrly
Re: Cadderrly 06/07/2006 11:25 AM CDT
Hah, I thought I was just seeing things last night when your IM opened up. Great to know you will be stomping around in the realms again, my friend. Welcome back.

Trebber

It is intended to be a game, and while it never made sense for me to be able to bounce across the rainbow road or whatever it was called when I played Candyland, it never stopped me from doing it and enjoying the game.
Re: Cadderrly 06/07/2006 06:00 PM CDT
Well in case I don't contact you, give me a hollar at Brablo75.

Good to see you around. Might have to sail on down there and catch up with you.

Brabs

Non Rangers practice a unique methode of locating people and places in cities. - Mendasity
Re: Cadderrly 06/08/2006 07:44 AM CDT
Good to see that you are back.
~Scolex

"Ciggendra gehwelc wile poet hine man gehere".